Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Could it be? Another Disney trip so soon? in the Vacation Planning forums; Okay so I found out my mom will be traveling with business to Orlando either the 3rd or 4th week in January. She said that if I wanted to go ...
    kriskay is offline B-Ticket Holder

Could it be? Another Disney trip so soon?

Okay so I found out my mom will be traveling with business to Orlando either the 3rd or 4th week in January. She said that if I wanted to go with her, the room AND flight would be free! She is allotted visitors a certain amount of times per year since she travels basically 49/52 weeks a year. Only thing is, she would only be able to spend nights and possibly 1 day with me at the parks....

I am SO OKAY with going by myself to the parks on the other days...I'm actually kind of excited about it. I can just do as I PLEASE...people watch, speed up, take my time, backstage tours, whatever. Of course, my mom wants to do MK with me...but I plan to hit up MGM (it will always be MGM to me) and either AK or Epcot. Or maybe I'll do another day at MK by myself. Guess all that I'm deciding now is how long I want to stay, how many days for the passes, etc, figuring out a rental car, etc.

SO SO EXCITED!! I'll keep you guys posted!! Hopefully it is the 4th week in January so I can do the Pirate and Princess Party...

~~Kriskay~~

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    That's great!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.