Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Simply Havin' a Wonderful Christmas Time! in the Vacation Planning forums; I am flying out to sunny Orlando for my family's first Christmas trip to Walt Disney World. I cannot wait! Does anyone have any Christmas tips or tricks? We have ...
    eglantine_price is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking Simply Havin' a Wonderful Christmas Time!

I am flying out to sunny Orlando for my family's first Christmas trip to Walt Disney World. I cannot wait! Does anyone have any Christmas tips or tricks? We have MVMCP tickets and our dinner reservations have been made for months now. Thanks for any help I receive!
    "Yep, just a little bit of pixie dust."

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    At the MVMCP, go to the latest showing of any show or performance that happens multiple times - the parade, the castle show, the Night Before Christmas show, all of them. The latest shows will always be less crowded than the earlier shows, and during the earlier ones, you can visit your favorite attractions.

In Epcot, however, unless you have a dinner package booked for it, go to the earliest Candlelight Processional performance. That, or be prepared to wait an hour or more for either of the 2nd or 3rd shows. The only downside of the earlier show is that it's still kinda light outside, so you miss the full effect of the candlelights.

Don't forget to see the Osbourne Lights at the Studios, and visit the story tellers in World Showcase!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    There is a special Holiday Illuminations after the regular Illumination show in Epcot. Don' t forget to visit the delux resorts for beautiful decorations (especially the gingerbread house in the Grand Floridian)!!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Print out a DWT badge in the download section so you can flaunt your membership. I'll have mine on tonight for MVMCP. Hurray!
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    I don't have any tips but I hope your trip is fun and magical!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!
    I agree with all of the tips mentioned above. Have a great trip!