Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss How do YOU deal? in the Vacation Planning forums; Thanks for the well wishes! I don't have a countdown clock in my signature, so here it is -2 more days! I am so excited. This is a grown up ...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

Thanks

Thanks for the well wishes! I don't have a countdown clock in my signature, so here it is -2 more days!
    I am so excited. This is a grown up trip - 2 women heading to disney!
    I am actually going to be adventurous and we are eating at BOMA!!! I am just excited to see the Animal Kingdom Lodge!!!
    Hey, that is how I spend my time before a trip - reading the restaurant reviews and deciding where new I would like to go!!

wolverooners is offline A-Ticket holder
    Well, normally I read all kinds of information and watch my recorded Travel Channel videos....but this year we decided to go ahead and take another vacation there. We recieved and exceptionally large tax return this year so we decided why wait till June? We are going in three weeks and then again in June. I think we just crossed the line into fanaticism!

egran125 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I watch travel channel videos all the time! I love them. Samantha Brown is the love of my life. Oh and I have two trips planned too, except one is in 42 days and the next one is like 2 weeks after! It's nonstop Disney for like a month. woah.
    ./.// / Eric /. / /

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I would say to pick up a book, like... umm. I dunno... a Walt Disney World Trivia Book, but that would sound too much like a shameless plug, so I won't do it.

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

disneygramma is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Lou,,,just wanted to let you know that now your book is part of my preperation collection for WDW!! My daughter gave it to me as an early Valentine's Day gift!!! Have not been able to put it down!! am having a ball,,doing the QandA..there is alot that I am finding that I didn't know...I do now!!! Just a great book!!! thanks for writing it!!! Hopefully, we will be at the World at the same time sometime and I would be honored if you would sign it!!! Again, THANKS!!!
    Second star to the right....straight on till morning!!!:mickey:

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Gramma:

Thank you so much for the post! I'm honored to be part of your WDW book collection, and thrilled to hear that you're enjoying it! I'd love to opportunity to meet you one day in WDW, and of course, sign your book!

Thanks again!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

peterpan1106 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I plan the trip very sloooooooooooooooooowly, particulary for my daughters. Each day or two we talk about different things. Yesterday, I finished paying for the trip. Tomorrow I'll book Cirque du Soleil (yep, I also make sure I don't take a big hit on my credit card at one time or in one month). The girls each get to plan a day at Disney -- if you pick the park, another picks the meals, another chooses the first ride.

It annoys my husband to no end -- but hey, we don't take him along either!

Polly

sterm26 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I rather enjoy the long wait...usually we plan ahead about 6 months. I'll research the trip to no end-wait a minute, I do that even when I don't have a trip on the horizon!
    WDW offsite 1979, '83, '86, '87, '89,' 93

ASMo November 2003 (Love Bug)

Pop Century February 2005 (50's)

Pop Century February 2006 (60's)

Pop Century August 2006 (60's)

Coronado Springs February 2009

Disneyland August 1988 (L.A.)

Disneyland August 2005 (Anaheim Plaza)

"His name's Tron, fights for the Users..."

egran125 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I can't handle waiting too long. I wish It was possible to book a trip like a month beforehand... but thats nearly impossible if you want good rates and such....! The waiting sometimes gets intense and I have like panic/excitiment attacks! Yes... I know... im a loser.
    ./.// / Eric /. / /

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12