Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss I'm Going Back!!!! in the Vacation Planning forums; Just booked our flight and reserved our hotel room yesterday!!! I'm so psyched! We always have a plan of what we do when we get to the World, but what ...

I'm Going Back!!!!

Just booked our flight and reserved our hotel room yesterday!!! I'm so psyched!

We always have a plan of what we do when we get to the World, but what would you all suggest - what are you favorites?
    All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem - Captain Jack Sparrow

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Awesome, have a great trip and let us know all about it!

It depends on what time we arrive to decide what we wanna do on the first day. Last trip we got in at around 3, so after checkin in we headed over to MGM to do a few attractions, eat dinner, and catch fantasmic! The previous trip we didnt arrive until around 5, so we just had dinner at the boardwalk and then explored our resort (beach club) for the rest of the night. Either way, I dont think you can go wrong on your first day in WDW!!!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    May 2006 we didn't want to use a day off our tickets for just a couple hours of themeparking, so we went miniature golfing at Fantasia Gardens and then spent a couple hours in the resort pool.

ImaMouser is offline D-Ticket Holder
    We love starting off our trip with a Fantasmic show. The music, lights, fire, water and characters get you in the magic instantly. You are guaranteed to go to bed with a feeling of "we are finally here in WDW!". And it sets the mood for the rest of your trip. We are going in a week and a half and we have been counting down the days since September. I would suggest getting a ticker as you see on my signature and others. It is a fun way to count 'em down!

Walt is the man, Mickey is the mouse but Minnie is THE WOMAN

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    I hope you have a great trip. I think a good character meal will enhance your trip.

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Debbie-Habba is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Yes agree a ticker is great !!

We like to start out in MK with a hot dog at Casey's.. that sets the disney mood!

Maybe we will see you there Imamouser we will be @ AKL from 1-26-08 thr 2-2-08.

debbie

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom-Morrow"

I'm going in March (just put up the ticker!) so I have a ways to wait...

We always go to the MK first. What are all of your favorite attractions? We ALWAYS go to Big Thunder Mountain first, but after that, it's fair game!
    All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem - Captain Jack Sparrow

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    What's your dates in March?! I'll be there too!!!!
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    I guess we will all be there in March! ( 7th-16th )

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

March is the best time to go!