Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Save on phone calls at the Resorts in the Vacation Planning forums; Gina D. sent me this tip in a recent e-mail: Disney charges 75 cents to make a local call on your room phone. However, resort guests can call anywhere at ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Save on phone calls at the Resorts

Gina D. sent me this tip in a recent e-mail:

Disney charges 75 cents to make a local call on your room phone. However, resort guests can call anywhere at WDW and avoid this charge if they just dial "0" and ask the operator to connect them.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

good to know!

Good tip.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    Thanx for the tip Lou!!!!!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

Great tip Lou! Never thought about trying that, but you can bet I will be using it during our next trip! Thanks!

wdw4us2 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Jensen Beach, FL - 2 hours from the Mouse House

Here's another phone tip:

If you're on Disney property and you want to make a Priority Seating for one of the restaurants, you can do so without spending any money or going to Guest Relations.

Find a payphone and dial *88. You will get Disney reservations and you can make your Priority Seating without even having to put any money in the phone. This is especially helpful if you are in one theme park and want to dine in another.

A custodian Cast Member at PoC taught me that trick when he overheard us trying to decided where we wanted to eat and how we could make PS arrangements in time for dinner. We've used this method many times!
    Lisa

"No capes!"