Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss has anyone ever used like the childrens club thingies in the Vacation Planning forums; i was reading about them.. the next time we go to WDW bug will be 4.. and she will be old enough to go?? if you have used it what ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

has anyone ever used like the childrens club thingies

i was reading about them.. the next time we go to WDW bug will be 4.. and she will be old enough to go?? if you have used it what did you thinkof it?? and is it like a evening daycare or what is it exactly
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

ghasty is offline B-Ticket Holder

Neverland

Wife and I tried the Neverland Club over at the poly one night when our kids where 4 & 6. (we snuck off to ride Rock n Roller Coaster and dinner at California Grill for wishes). The kids had a blast but our only problem was us...the entire time we kept saying we wish the kids were with us and went back a little earlier to pick them up...it was a very nice facility with tons of stuff for the kids to play with...

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    so even at 4 you didnt feel nervous about leaving them?? bug has never even been left with anyone other day family.. because i would like to do that so me and hubby could have a nice lil dinner to ourself or something for just us
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I think I'd be in the same place. Bill and I totally plan to use one of the kids clubs once Aaron is old enough (I think 4 is the limit isn't it?) but I gaurantee we spend our night wondering how he is and wishing he was with us. The reason we are so sure we'll do it though is that even at that age there are still things he can't do and while using the baby swap at the rides is great, sometimes you just wanna ride your faves with the one you love (and not some random guy who hasn't showered in 3 days and doesn't believe in deodarant - just sayin').
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe