Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss UK Visitors in the Vacation Planning forums; Didn't really know where to put this post but hopefully here is Ok. Interesting article DoingFlorida - Florida theme park news where now visitors from overseas coming to Orlando International ...
    Sallyb5 is offline A-Ticket holder

UK Visitors

Didn't really know where to put this post but hopefully here is Ok. Interesting article DoingFlorida - Florida theme park news where now visitors from overseas coming to Orlando International have to have all 10 finger prints taken not just the two. Must say I don't mind at all if it means security tighter....won't put me off at all! Also anyone flying long haul with Virgin or BA between certain dates might be able to get a refund on the fuel charges! No details on how to claim yet as they are still working it out...I'll be watching out for it though!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    And from what I just read, passengers could receive anywhere from 1 pound (about $2.03) to 11.50 pounds. Try not spending that all in one place! The lawyers are the ones expected to make out like bandits on this case.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Sallyb5 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Doingflorida.com has got video of how the scanning will work and it looks pretty easy. I thought it would be a case of scanning each finger on its own which would really slow the process down but by the looks of it it will all be done in 3 steps. The site also has a link to a site you can look at from Monday to see about claiming the BA & Virgin refunds.