Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss We're booked!! in the Vacation Planning forums; I was on here a few weeks ago gathering information so my family and I could go to WDW in May. Well, we are booked for May 11-16 at Port ...
    04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day

We're booked!!

I was on here a few weeks ago gathering information so my family and I could go to WDW in May. Well, we are booked for May 11-16 at Port Orleans French Quarter. We used the April to May Magic your Way to upgrade our tickets. We decided not to use the dining package when we thought about how we usually eat. We did book a night at Spoodles for that experience. Any suggestions on what I should try, open to anything. We are wanting to celebrate my sister's birthday while we are there, since my mom and I both had birthdays while I worked there. They were visiting on my mom's birthday and I took them to the parks. Who should I talk to at the hotel to see if they could do anything special? I want to thank you all who replied to that and helped me out. Also just for the information I gathered while searching around on here. We can't wait to get down there.

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    If you would like some thing special delviered to the room check out Lake Buena Vista, FL - Florist, Flowers, Flower Delivery, Send Flowers, Walt Disney World Florist : Home also ask for a birthday pin/button upon checkin.

My favorite was La Cellier for lunch

Just click on the blue highlighted link and it will lead you to their web page
    Last edited by Kellie19891992; 03-09-2008 at 09:15 PM. Reason: edit spelling

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    We just did my DD's 16th at POR. Make sure her Birthday is part of the reservation and it does vary but their was a card from Minnie and balloon's in our room that evening. There are many other things you can pick from at a price. Make sure she gets her B-Day button first thing, maybe she'll get a magical moment.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    My DH and I will be going during that time(staying off property for a few days and then one night at POFQ). We will be celebrating an anniversary (a few months early but hey- parts of the trip didn't cost us anything!) Anyway, we will be trying the Rose and Crown for our anniversary but I absolutely LOVE Le Cellier.

If you like parades, check them out daily and keep an eye out for SpectroMagic at MK in the evenings. If you aren't parade people then take this time to go ride the attractions that normally may have longer lines! I also like all of the firework shows. Can't miss those! (Unless you hate firewords, in that case, go do rides or check out the shopping)

As mentioned before- get a birthday button from Guest Relations. CMs will tell you happy birthday throughout the day! It makes it fun!

Get her the big birthday cake hat that they sell in the parks. She'll get lots of attention with that. The candles on it even light up.

If you make a dining ADR make sure they make a note on it that it's her b-day. Your server will bring a cupcake and they'll sing to her. If she likes characters then do a character meal.

Have fun! I'll miss ya by a week. And enjoy POFQ-it's beautiful.

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com