Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Can you use two promo codes when booking? in the Vacation Planning forums; Can you use two promo codes when booking through AAA or a disney agent?...
    Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

Can you use two promo codes when booking?

Can you use two promo codes when booking through AAA or a disney agent?

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I think (and I may be wrong) that you can as long as they are for different things (i.e. one is for room only and one is for tickets only or something). I've only ever used one.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I thought you couldn't (but Jenn is probably right about if you are applying discounts to 2 seperate items), but I don't thnk you can apply 2 codes for the same room/package. I'll be interested is seeing what everyone else says.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

CleveRocks is offline D-Ticket Holder
    No, you can't. Disney doesn't allow you to "stack" discounts.

I can't think of an example when Disney would be offering two separate types of discount codes on mutually exclusive things. For example, I've never seen Disney itself discount park tickets. They've offered free park hopper option, for instance, but that was part of a package. SO you wouldn't be able to use a code for free park hoppers and another code for a discounted room-only rate.

I may not be explaining this properly, but just trust me on this one ... Disney won't allow you to stack discounts.
    -- Eric

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Actually Disney does offer discount codes on specific parts of a package at times. For example, I booked an entire package (room, dining and tickets) and then this past week called in to use the "Room Only" discount code for Spring at the Value resorts. Even though I had a package I was able to use it. I would think that now if a new code came out to discount the dining plan I could call and use it as well. That doesn't happen too often though.

That said however, Eric is right that you can't stack discounts in the sense that if there are two codes for a discount on your room, they won't let you use both.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

croc614 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    i heard that if you make a resevation at the end of your stay for the following year you get a discount and then when the codes come out you call and add them on and and can save extra $$$, never tried it though

CleveRocks is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by croc614 View Post
    i heard that if you make a resevation at the end of your stay for the following year you get a discount and then when the codes come out you call and add them on and and can save extra $$$, never tried it though
    You are referring to something called a "bounceback" offer. These are not always offered ... it's not a standard thing.

But still, you can't stack discounts. When there is a code, it's not like the code is for "$300 off" ... the code is for an exact price. If you already have a discount from a bounceback offer, and then a code is announced later, you can certainly call to compare the two discounts and choose which one works out better for you (if they new code is applicable to your room category), but it's not like you can use both of them.

For example, let's say you go to a furniture store and see a $2,000 sofa. It is on sale for $1,500, a $500 savings. Then before you take delivery of it, the store announces another sale and is selling it for $1,400. You can try to get the better price, but you can't get "both" discounts.
    -- Eric