Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss hopper ticket + water park in the Vacation Planning forums; Hey, guys. I'm planning to take my 18 yr old sister, 14yrs, 13yrs old cousins to WDW on August for 5n6d. Decided to go for Animal Lodge with Bunk beds. ...
    rubenhan is offline A-Ticket holder

hopper ticket + water park

Hey, guys.

I'm planning to take my 18 yr old sister, 14yrs, 13yrs old cousins to WDW on August for 5n6d.

Decided to go for Animal Lodge with Bunk beds.

My question is if I should get the hopper ticket + water park or not.
    My current plan is

Day 1 evening: Arrive and relax
    Day 2: one of the parks
    Day 3: same
    Day 4: same
    Day 5: Water Park
    Day 6: Animal Park and catch the evening flight home.

If this is my plan, Shouls I get the hopper ticket + water park? If I don't get this deal, where can I get the water park ticket and how much is it?

Thanks!

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    No, you should not be getting either the Park Hopper option nor the Water Park Fun & More option. You should get the Park Hopper option only if you're planning on Park Hopping. You're not. You should get the Water Park Fun & More option only if you're planning on doing at least two of either water park, DisneyQuest, or Pleasure Island. You're not.

You can buy water park tickets right at the water park itself. You can also buy them from any Guest Relations window, or from your lobby concierge. Or you can order in advance from Disney.com | The Official Home Page For All Things Disney. After tax, a water park single admission ticket is $41.54 (in contrast, the Water Park Fun & More option is $53.25).

Hope that helps!

CleveRocks is offline D-Ticket Holder
    PERFECT ADVICE!!!
    -- Eric