Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Getting the best discounts in the Vacation Planning forums; Hello Now that I have made my up my mind where to stay, and have made the booking, I am keeping a close eye on the discounts. If I phone ...
    karenlk is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Getting the best discounts

Hello

Now that I have made my up my mind where to stay, and have made the booking, I am keeping a close eye on the discounts. If I phone now and use the AAA discount (can I even do this with Disney?), if I find the annual pass discount is available at the time we are staying, can I phone again and change to that discount rate??

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Yes you can my sister in law did that after i found a different rate somewheres else AAA made the change and gave her the difference

karenlk is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for your reply. I'm from New Zealand, but can use the AAA discount with the accommodation, but I'm not sure how. Can I do it thru Disney, or do I need to do it with AAA?

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    no you can do it through the disney reservationist they can check for any discounts for you

imtxag85 is offline A-Ticket holder
    There is a great website www.mousesavers.com that lists all the current discounts including AAA. The woman who maintains the website has all sorts of tips for saving money at Disney and you can receive a newsletter when she lists new discounts. I usually make my reservation wherever I want to stay and wait for the discounts to come out and then change my reservation accordingly. Most of the Disney reservation people are more than happy to accomodate you to help you find the best rate BUT you have to ask for the best rate. Last year I took my 83 year old mom to Disney and stayed at the Polynesian. I asked for a certain rate, a certain building, with a certain view and Disney pulled it off without a hitch! I can't tell you how thrilled my Mom was!

Kathy
    "A truly great library contains something in it to offend everyone."
    ~Jo Godwin
    "When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage."

Walt Disney