Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Package Deals for Busch Gardens Williamsburg in the Vacation Planning forums; Is anyone planning a trip to Busch Gardens Williamsburg this summer? They are offering vacationers up to 20% package deals for Busch Gardens, Colonial Williamsburg and Water Country USA this ...
    DolphinDiva84 is offline A-Ticket holder

Package Deals for Busch Gardens Williamsburg

Is anyone planning a trip to Busch Gardens Williamsburg this summer? They are offering vacationers up to 20% package deals for Busch Gardens, Colonial Williamsburg and Water Country USA this summer! It is great to be able to experience all that Williamsburg has to offer with this deal - I am working with them right now, so if you have any questions about it, let me know! I went to Busch Gardens last Friday and had so much fun - the park has so much to offer and is a great summer getaway spot!

eyeinthesky is offline C-Ticket Holder
    What's this Busch Gardens you speak of? Is it a new pavilion in Epcot or something?
    Creator, The Best of Walt Disney World
    www.bestwdw.com

Busch Gardens is a park in Williamsburg, VA. There are roller coasters, shows and animal attractions there that are fun and exciting. The Busch Gardens in Williamsburg is Europe themed, so like Epcot, there are different countries offering great food and entertainment. There are also Summer Nights concerts that are included in the park admission. Basically, Busch Gardens is a fun park that offers a lot of fun and entertainment. Busch Gardens Williamsburg - Home

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    I've never been before, but I heard it is a beautiful park. I'll check it out someday :P

It is beautiful! It is a great park for the family or for just going with friends, there is so much to do! The food and entertainment are great and the rides are so much fun! Also, when walking around there are beautiful animals! I loved watching them. I hope you get there someday soon! It is a great experience! If you have any questions about planning a trip to Busch Gardens Williamsburg, I would be happy to help you out!

glistensound2 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Busch Gardens is nice because it does have an "Epcot with rides" feel. The shows are pretty good too. I grew up in VA so I've been probably 20+ times. It's no Disney, but it's the best non-Disney "themed" park I've ever been in. Hope it will exist now that parent company Anheuser Busch has been sold.
    -Mark,
    Fine Art Photographer & Digital Storyteller
    Vacation Photo to Canvas Prints
    FinePhotoGraphics.com