Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss 2009 Ticket Prices in the Vacation Planning forums; We considered that but decided having something that felt a bit "living room" ish would be good. Our kids go to bed at about 8pm so we wanted somewhere to ...
    PlutoGirl is offline C-Ticket Holder
    We considered that but decided having something that felt a bit "living room" ish would be good. Our kids go to bed at about 8pm so we wanted somewhere to relax while they were sleeping.

Thanks though.
    Disney Lover and Mom of 2 little guys (ages 4 and 2)
    Royal Plaza '84, P.O Fr. Qtr '93, Off-site Honeymoon 2003, Off-site 2007(first visit for boys), CR/FW Cabin January 2009, planning FW Cabin May 2010 now...

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Alright...we went and bought our tickets at the Disney Store last night and of course, the ladies were asking us when we were going and I explained not til next May but we wanted to lock in the 2008 rates, blah blah blah...and they all just smiled and said, well...you came just in time. So I don't know what that meant, but I'm guessing it gives even more credibility to the August 3rd rumor.
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by StarsNStripes View Post
    So I don't know what that meant, but I'm guessing it gives even more credibility to the August 3rd rumor.
    It definitely does. The rumor has found it's way to me from so many sources, I just can't imagine it's not true. It makes sense though, August is when 2009 stuff starts to come out so it'd be the right time for them to do the price increase. I'm very glad I got mine a couple weeks ago based on that. It's a shame though, you'd really have thought to help keep their numbers up with the falling econmy that they would've at least left them the same.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

PlutoGirl is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I just ordered mine for January just in case. (Actually, I only needed my son's. We bought ours when we were there in May of 07 knowing that we were coming back).
    Disney Lover and Mom of 2 little guys (ages 4 and 2)
    Royal Plaza '84, P.O Fr. Qtr '93, Off-site Honeymoon 2003, Off-site 2007(first visit for boys), CR/FW Cabin January 2009, planning FW Cabin May 2010 now...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12