Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Kidcot Fun Stops--in January? in the Vacation Planning forums; I noticed while planning for our trip that some books show the Kidcot fun stops as a seasonal attraction. Does anyone know if they are typically running in January? I ...
    PlutoGirl is offline C-Ticket Holder

Kidcot Fun Stops--in January?

I noticed while planning for our trip that some books show the Kidcot fun stops as a seasonal attraction. Does anyone know if they are typically running in January?

I was hoping they'd be going when we're there...
    Disney Lover and Mom of 2 little guys (ages 4 and 2)
    Royal Plaza '84, P.O Fr. Qtr '93, Off-site Honeymoon 2003, Off-site 2007(first visit for boys), CR/FW Cabin January 2009, planning FW Cabin May 2010 now...

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I am fairly sure they are there year round. We tend to go during the "off peak" times of year and I've always seen the stops up and running.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Walt Disney World Parks and Information number 1-407-824-4321. They should be able to give you a definitive answer.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

ImaMouser is offline D-Ticket Holder
    We were there in January and they nwere doing them. I don't know if they were scaled back but it seemed as though every nation had a Stop in them. My kids are teens so i really didn't give them any attention (the stops, not my kids).
    Walt is the man, Mickey is the mouse but Minnie is THE WOMAN

herodrx1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    They were running when we went in February.
    Sally