Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Teens & Parents of Teams in the Vacation Planning forums; I'm a dance team director and am about to start planning my 3rd trips that I take me team to WDW. We will be going over Spring Break to participate ...
    princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder

Teens & Parents of Teams

I'm a dance team director and am about to start planning my 3rd trips that I take me team to WDW. We will be going over Spring Break to participate in the Magic Music Days Program. In the past we've had a 20 min dance show that we bring and perform in Tomorrowland on one of the stages.

This is a typical trip. We fly both ways as I'm not cray enough to drive on a bus with 60 kiddos PLUS parents. 4 nights/5 days. I've stayed in an All-Star before with the kiddos but I think we might do a Moderate. I'm thinking POFQ It's only $40 per kid for the entire trip.

I typically get a 4 day park hopper as we hit DTD the last day to do some lat minute shopping. We leave very early the 1st day and are usually at the parks around 1ish. I might get a later flight this time and do the 5 day PH.

We go to each park as a group and stay there until we leave. They stay in groups of at least 4. I generally have 1-2 check ins and we always meet and watch that nights show together as a group.

In the past meals we've done together. Crystal Palace Breakfast Buffet EARLY at MK. I've always been able to get great pics of them at the castle. Team lunch or dinner at Planet Hollywood. Team Dinner on the back patio of Fantasmic. We get to have a buffet dinner and then have an excellent spot to watch the show.

I'm considering going to watch the Cirque show. We are a bunch of dancers so I know we will love it. Have you been? Would you suggest that or one of the dinner shows?

All their other meals they have coupons for the counter service.

Would you suggest another group meal?

I'm considering doing the Illuminations Grand Gathering thing at Epcot since we have such a large group it would be nice to have a reserved spot for the show.

Any other activities they might like?
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    This all sounds great. Any group meal is good, helps everybody bond more closely, maybe the Luau at Ploy? That has really great pacific/tahitian style dancing and would be a good cultural experience. Other may have better suggestions.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

newdrama12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I agree with Kaesmom. The Luau at Poly is an amazing show, with lots of dancing and is quite interactive! But Cirque's La Nouba is a great show as well, plus WDW is the only place that you can see that show. However, it is not as interactive or a cultural experience like the Luau. But if you are going to go to Planet Hollywood alright, I would go to La Nouba, and you could make a day out of DTD and just enjoy the shops and events there.
    You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality" - Walt Disney