Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss have a question please help in the Vacation Planning forums; this is our first time using a villa so we are kinda confused what we would like cleared up is one small thing Is a villa pretty much the same ...
    disneylover81 is offline A-Ticket holder

Exclamation have a question please help

this is our first time using a villa so we are kinda confused what we would like cleared up is one small thing

Is a villa pretty much the same thing as a time share or are we completly off base

thanks to all in advance who help us we just really want to make sure that we are going to get our money out of where we are staying

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I really wish I could answer that for you, but you might want to try calling 1-407-WDISNEY. They should be able to tell you. Sorry.

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    BTW, welcome to the DWT family!

nospinguy is offline A-Ticket holder
    As far as room features, size, etc., I BELIEVE so. I know I stayed at the Villas at the Disney Institute, which are now known as some form of the DVC, Saratoga Springs if I recall correctly. They were nice- not fantastic, but very nice compared to a moderate or even deluxe room.

Good luck and have fun!
    Come see me at www.wdwblog.com!

Most Recent Trip:
    3/7 - 3/15 '09

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Disney has a program called the Disney Vacation Club (DVC). And what it bascially is a point system everytime you want to stay at any park or approved hotel you use points. Some rooms are more points than others. And depending on when you go some travel dates are more points than others (Christmas, spring break.)

So to answer your question, I think the villas you are refering to is a DVC "home." I'm not sure since I don't know the name of the villa. You can probably find something on the DVC website.

Hopes this helps and welcome to DWT!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!