Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss What's the best way to get from AK to the studios? in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi everyone I am going to disney in a few days and we plan to use a park hopper and combining the Hollywood studios and Animal kingdom into one day. ...
    rollecoasterfan is offline A-Ticket holder

What's the best way to get from AK to the studios?

Hi everyone
    I am going to disney in a few days and we plan to use a park hopper and combining the Hollywood studios and Animal kingdom into one day. We plan on going to Animal kingdom in the morning, then the studios afterwards. We plan on going to them back to back with no hotel visit in between. Is there a bus from AK that goes the the studios or do we have to go to a hotel and then take a bus to the studios? Were staying at the Grand Floridian, so it isn't really worth it to go all the way backthere just to go all the way to the studios again.
    What would the world be like with out WDW??

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Yes, you can take a bus from the AK to the Studios. All four parks have intra-park busses (except that you have to go to/from the TTC if you're intending to go to/from the Magic Kingdom).