Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Can anyone help me find a 2008 Passporter? in the Vacation Planning forums; I absolutely love using the Passporter guides when I go to WDW. I wouldn't leave home without one! So, I've decided that I am going to take a second trip ...
    hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder

Can anyone help me find a 2008 Passporter?

I absolutely love using the Passporter guides when I go to WDW. I wouldn't leave home without one! So, I've decided that I am going to take a second trip in 2008 (I've already used my 2008 passporter) and I cannot find another 2008 passporter anywhere! Actually, I've found a couple online but they are about $200! Does anyone know where I can find a normally priced Passporter in the next couple weeks? I really want a 2008 rather than a 2009 since the trip will be in Nov. and I keep them as souveniers of the trip. Thanks so much for your help!
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Sorry, I don't. But just making sure, did you also post your question
    on their forum page?

PassPorter Community - Message Boards and Forums

Good Luck

No, I haven't. That's a good suggestion.

Thanks Gabe!!! Your advice to post on the Passporter forums really paid off! Almost immediately after I posted, an amazing woman offered to send me hers since her vacation had been moved from 2008 to 2009! I sent her a money order for $10 and she sent the Passporter by FedEx yesterday! It never fails to amaze me how fellow Disney fans will go out of their way to make each others day Magical.