Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss laundry areas??? in the Vacation Planning forums; Does anyone know if there is a laundry area at the movie magic resort??? we are driving from md for a 8 day trip and i know there is no ...
    monkey51980 is offline A-Ticket holder

Red face laundry areas???

Does anyone know if there is a laundry area at the movie magic resort??? we are driving from md for a 8 day trip and i know there is no way that i will pack enough clothes for the lil one.

thokecin is offline And really bad eggs...
    Do you mean All Star Movies? If so, according to the resort website, they do. We stayed at ASM for 7 days last Feb. but didn't have occasion to use the laundry so I'm not exactly sure where they're located in the resort. Your best bet is too probably call the resort directly.

Walt Disney World Resort-All Star Movies Resort
    "When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do."

–Walt Disney

8 trips and counting!!!

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Assuming you are talking about All Star movies there is a great fact sheet on allears.net

All Star Movies Fact Sheet

scroll down to

What other facilities/amenities are available?
    and it lists it as
    'laundry facilities (near Fantasia Pool)'
    there is heaps of other useful info there too
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Every resort we've stayed at in Disney the laundry has been by a pool.
    We took a mid day break from parks, swim and do the laundry at the same time. On our last night when the kids were sleeping, we got drinks to go from the bar, did our laundry again while packing our suitcases in our room. Bonus clean clothes when we were back home. Suggest you bring laundry soap and softener with you, it is very pricey in laundry room. I stash quarters in a zip lock bag before we leave for vacation. (It is psychologically better than feeding dollars into the change machine). Note: washers are very, very small. Dryers, split up washing machine load between 2 dryers and you'll get out of there quicker.

Also, if you don't wish to swim, the playgrounds are generally near a laundry room as was the cocktail bar.

KrisL418 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    There's a laudry area at Pop Century in the Hippy Dippy Pool area (the main pool) so I'd assume that there's probably a laundry area at ASM near the pool too (considering the Pop and ASM are pretty much set up the same).
    ~Pop Century~Sept '06~
    ~Boardwalk~Aug '07~
    ~Pop Century~Aug '08~

<3 Stitch!

College Program Wanna Be 2011

tmlinz is offline E-Ticket Holder
    ASM has a laundry facility right next to the pool, right by the kidie pool. As you come out the back of the main building, it is on the left. (guess who had laundry duty while at the world.....)
    The happiest place on earth is where my kids are!

Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder
    We wash our clothes around mid-trip.That way,we can wear something again if we choose.As all have said,the laundrys are by the pool areas.We use the one by the computer pool in 80's and 90's section at POP.Yes bring your own detergents.Have alot of quarters for the machines and driers.You WILL have to dry your clothes in smaller ammounts and use two driers if it's not busy.Big loads in one drier will not dry in one cycle.
    Have a great Disney time and always..........wish,upon a star..........
    Park Hopper Dad!