Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss New Offer! Book 4-nights & get 3-nights FREE! in the Vacation Planning forums; Walt Disney World Resort Offer! Book 4-nights & get 3-nights FREE! Plus ! travel on qualifying nights and get a $200 Gift Card!! Buy a 4-night Magic Your Way ...
    BethD is offline C-Ticket Holder

New Offer! Book 4-nights & get 3-nights FREE!

Walt Disney World Resort Offer!
    Book 4-nights & get 3-nights FREE!
    Plus
    ! travel on qualifying nights and get a $200 Gift Card!!

Buy a 4-night Magic Your Way Package Get 3 nights Free
    (4 nights resort & Magic Your Way tickets / get 3 nights and 3 day tickets free)

Valid most nights: January 4, 2009 June 27, 2009
    Minimum 5-night stay required
    Bonus: Travel January 4, 2009 March 29, 2009 and you get a $200 gift card too!

Book by 12/20/08 - Blackout Dates Apply

MouseFanTravel.com
    Let us do the work and provide our Fee-Free services!

*Offer available for stays most nights 1/4/09 - 6/27/09 and black out dates will apply. A 5-night minimum stay is required. The number of packages allocated for this offer is very limited. No group rates or other discounts apply. The Disney gift card can be used at participating locations at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort or Disney Cruise Line, Disney store locations in the US and Disneyshopping.com. It is not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen and is subject to all the terms and conditions of the Disney Gift Card program. Other restrictions may apply.
    Beth D

beth@MouseFanTravel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

Mickey's#1Fan is offline Ready to go back to the World!
    Massachusetts... not close enough to the world :(
    my grandfather who lives in florida was just telling me about this... he read it in the news paper! it would be wonderful if college break falls on any of those days!
    Jennah
    Remember the MAGIC
    "a dream can be a dream come true with just that spark in me and you!"
    "in the big blue world...."
    "because i'm a lady... thats why"
    "it's a great BIG beautiful tomorrow!""Beware of hitch hiking ghosts!!"
    "it's hard to be cool when your dad is goofy!"

"please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated safely inside the theater safely"- dr. nigel channing imagination institute

check...check...check...check...applause- four for a dollar

WDW
    Trips: '90 '91 '92 '93 '94 '95 '96 '97 '98 '99 '00 '01 '02 '03 '04
    '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '12

dsnyqwn1 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Better call my travel agent and update my vacation to this new plan.

dsnyqwn1 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Got the deal however didn't save money but got bumped up to the Club level at the Poly!

BethD is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by dsnyqwn1 View Post
    Got the deal however didn't save money but got bumped up to the Club level at the Poly!
    I would not mind a nice bump like that for the same price!
    Beth D

beth@MouseFanTravel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

CleveRocks is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I had an early February trip already booked. We are a Moderate family, but I splurged on a split stay, 4 nights in Coronado Springs and 3 nights at Contemporary with a tower-MK view room ... both with the AAA discount (I planned on buying tickets separately). I did the split stay because we normally can't comfortably afford a Deluxe resort and I figured this was a way to do it as cheaply as possible.

But with this deal, I got all 7 nights at Polynesian in a MK-view room! For the same price!

We went from 4 of our 7 nights in a Moderate to all 7 nights at Polynesian's most expensive non-club level/non-suite room.
    -- Eric

glistensound2 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Took Advantage Of This Too

We were thinking of booking a 4 night stay up till recently. It was so wonderful that Disney wanted to give us 3 more nights and 3 more days of park passes for FREE! We couldn't resist.

I've never been able to afford a long stay at Disney. I've always had to cram everything in frantically and I'm so blessed that I can now enjoy the trip more leisurely, especially since it will be my son's first WDW trip at age 4!

The $200 gift card, which is apparently also valid at some eateries, will help us with the extra food expenses. Plus it's my birthday while I'm there so I'll get a little perk since I already have my park tickets. Woo-hoo!

Thanks Disney. You made a dream come true.
    -Mark,
    Fine Art Photographer & Digital Storyteller
    Vacation Photo to Canvas Prints
    FinePhotoGraphics.com

CleveRocks is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by glistensound2 View Post
    The $200 gift card, which is apparently also valid at some eateries, will help us with the extra food expenses.
    First of all, I'm always happy to read such a happy story!

But about the gift card ... I think you might be "overthinking" the situation. It's a Disney gift card. It's good EVERYWHERE inside the theme parks and water parks and Disney owned-and-operated resorts. At Downtown Disney, some places take them and some don't.

But EVERY eatery in EVERY park and owned-and-operated resort takes the gift card.
    -- Eric

Thanks Cleve

Yeah, gotta read the fine print with everything at Disney. For instance it's my birthday when I go. Since I have park passes already I'll get a Birthday Gift Card. There are lots of restrictions on that including that it can't be used for dining. So at the risk of sounding like an idiot I didn't want to assume the $200 gift card was good everywhere. Thanks!
    -Mark,
    FinePhotoGraphics.com

Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder
    I wish I could go.I lost my job back in April,and we could not go back in October when we usually go.It's a shame that this deal is running right now,cause I can't even afford to take advantage of it right now.7 nights for price of 4,not bad,but what can I do?
    Park Hopper Dad!

Can't wait!

We will be taking advantage of this in a few weeks. Hope everyone else thinking of going soon has looked into this. Counting down the days!

-Mark,
    FinePhotoGraphics.com

bamfer23 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Can't wait to go, either.
    We took advantage of this a few weeks ago when we booked our trip in March. It helped make it way more affordable for my girlfriend and myself.

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    We booked our trip for June before the wonderful deal came out. But, we worked with our travel agent (she worked with Disney) and we got the deal. This really please my husband who was buying the trip for my birthday. Thank you Disney for the wonderful birthday surprise. Count down is on.....
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day
    I'm still seeing the commercials for this deal. In listening to the cutoff date for scheduling it sounds like they've extended it. I could swear I've heard them say book by January something. Has anyone else heard or seen this?

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    You can now book until Jan. 24, 2009 for the wonderful deal. I seen it on tv & on the Disney site.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast