Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Planning a WDW trip this spring... in the Vacation Planning forums; I am planning a trip to WDW this spring and I am looking to have most of my items purchased prior to getting the the park. Where can I get ...
    dimmg is offline A-Ticket holder

Planning a WDW trip this spring...

I am planning a trip to WDW this spring and I am looking to have most of my items purchased prior to getting the the park. Where can I get good pricing on tickets on the web?

Thanks in advance...
    Hello...

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    It may just be better to book through Disney, now that they have the "Stay 4 nights, get 3 nights free" promotion. This includes the room and park tickets. And if you go before March 29, you can get a $200 Disney gift card. Here are the details: MouseSavers.com - Disney World Vacation Package Discount - DisneyWorld Packages

If that's not what you're looking for, then look around on the Mouse Savers website (MouseSavers.com - Disney Discount Source - Disney World Discounts, Disneyland Discounts, Disney Cruise Discounts) - they've got a bunch of great deals on tickets.
    ~Ashleigh

You can try Disney Tickets - Orlando Disney World Tickets or even check on Ebay. Sometimes you can get a good deal on there too.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

BethD is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I have to agree with Spoodie. You definitely want to take a look at Disney's new offer before you purchase tickets anywhere. With the three free nights and the three free days ticket this is a REALLY great offer.
    Beth D

beth@MouseFanTravel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel