Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Picking the brains of the experts in the Vacation Planning forums; Ok, here's my plan and I'm hoping that the experts can help. My family and I have decided to try and hit MNSSHP for 2009. Now my question is can ...
    ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Picking the brains of the experts

Ok, here's my plan and I'm hoping that the experts can help. My family and I have decided to try and hit MNSSHP for 2009. Now my question is can I, with some planning, tie this in with a trip near the end of September IF Free Dining is offered? I know the dates for the party haven't been set for 2009 and free DDP isn't guaranteed.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Depending on the Free Dining, you should be able to work it out. MNSSHP is offered starting in September and, unless they do something completely different next year, they should be running it at the end of September. As far as Free Dining goes, you're just going to have to wait it out. Usually, though, there is a Free Dining plan around that time. Your chances of going during a Free Dining Plan period increases if you're a Passholder/DVC Member/Disney Visa Card Holder.
    ~Ashleigh

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spodie View Post
    Your chances of going during a Free Dining Plan period increases if you're a Passholder/DVC Member/Disney Visa Card Holder.
    Just got my Disney VISA yesterday in the mail!
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Picking the brains of experts?

Wear latex gloves when you do that

lobaugo is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I was just there in the beginning of October, and my father and I went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and we took advantage of the the free dining by being Disney Visa cardholders.

So good luck to you guys!

kngdmhrts3 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    um yeah i would add to that and say that if you want to see everything, devote another whole day to going to Magic Kingdom, on a diffrent day than you go to MNSSHP
    Hakuna Matata

"They say Walt Disney World is the Happiest Place on Earth, but they have never been in your arms"

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiodisneydad View Post
    Just got my Disney VISA yesterday in the mail!

Awesome! Just make sure that the email address you provide to them (sometimes I get emails from Chase and others from Disney Visa, both concerning the same card) is one that you check often. They send out the big deals (like Free Dining) that way.
    ~Ashleigh