Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Disney Visa people...question in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi all! I have redeemed Disney visa points before but for some reason this time, I'm having trouble connecting with a site or person who can redeem them for me. ...
    PlutoGirl is offline C-Ticket Holder

Disney Visa people...question

Hi all! I have redeemed Disney visa points before but for some reason this time, I'm having trouble connecting with a site or person who can redeem them for me.

Is there anyone out there also a Disney Visa holder who might be able to remind me of how we can get the rewards gift card issue? Its been about 2 years since I went through the process I could use the help.

thanks!
    Disney Lover and Mom of 2 little guys (ages 4 and 2)
    Royal Plaza '84, P.O Fr. Qtr '93, Off-site Honeymoon 2003, Off-site 2007(first visit for boys), CR/FW Cabin January 2009, planning FW Cabin May 2010 now...

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Call the Disney Rewards Program at 1-800-300-8575 to request that your Disney Dream Reward Dollars be transfered to a Rewards Card.

They can answer all your questions there, too.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

little grammy is offline Fastpass Holder
    If you are a registered user --- go to www.chaseonline.chase.com to log in and redeem your points. I just redeemed points for our trip by phone. Unfortunately I ran into a problem and I called a second time to inquire about my card.
    Be sure to check into this in plenty of time if you want to take your rewards card to WDW.
    TIP: You can get your rewards card with your points on and then add 10 points at a time - if you earn that many more. OR order it with the beginning 20 points and then add more. This way you can be sure to get your card ahead of time.
    Best is to check by phone.
    "MagicMeets" Attendee 2006, '07, '08 and '09

"D23 EXPO" Attendee 2009

First Time Cruiser--- Disney Dream
    Feb. 2011 Deck 7 #7186

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    If it is too close to your Trip to allow for the card to reach you by mail, you can also go to Guest Services in Downtown Disney Marketplace or City Hall in the Magic Kingdom to get a card.

You must present your valid Chase Disney Rewards Visa card and photo ID. They will give you a phone to call Chase card services to activate the card and add a minimum of $20.00 reward dollars to the card.

We did this on our last trip and it was very easy.

Enjoy!
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom