Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Flight Music in the Vacation Planning forums; What do you listen to on your way to WDW? I would probably listen to "The Decline" by NOFX. The lyrics don't agree with me, but this 18-minute song makes ...
    reubenco is offline A-Ticket holder

Flight Music

What do you listen to on your way to WDW?

I would probably listen to "The Decline" by NOFX. The lyrics don't agree with me, but this 18-minute song makes me feel hopeful and it builds up to a climax. I probably wouldn't listen to death metal on my way to WDW, but if I did it would be "Sober" by Tool. For some reason, that song always makes me think of the Beach Club. And of course, I'd have to listen to the WDW Radio Show!
    Stuck as far away from WDW as possible

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I always save the latest WDW Radio Show for my flight, so that means I better save this one!!!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder
    I listen to Lou's Main Street and adventure land CD's. Then I listen to my workout Ipod..everything from Guns and Roses to Bon Jovi. Usually takes about 5 hrs from the time I leave my house to MK front door including the flight. Usually if I don't sleep on the plane, I go over again Lou's 2 editions of WDW Trivia.

tdf192 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    A tune from WDW 1996

"Remember the Magic"

beautiful song and full of disney magic.

OR

The voices of liberty CD

bamfer23 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I'll be bringing the Adventureland guide with me this time, along with the music from the Forever Project...it's great to have audio from the parks on my iPod!

LisaAnn is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I tend to just shuffle my iPod when ona n airplane. It gives variety, lol. But if you are looking for great Disney music to listen to, i highly recommend the Innoventions Area Music Loop. Its about 20 minutes long, no lyrics (obviously), and is just really relaxing.
    ~Lisa~
    DCP Fall 2012: Strollers/Main Entrance Merchandise, Magic Kingdom
    Vacations to WDW: 20
    Vacations to DL: 2

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Since I drive, I usually have about 6 hours of listening time - maybe a little longer than some flights. So, I usually listen to all of the Disney CDs I have - The Official Album, IllumiNations, Fantasmic, Best of CDs, Wishes, etc. There's more than enough music to get me through the trip!
    ~Ashleigh