Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: How Long Are Your WDW Vacations

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss How long are your WDW Vacations? in the Vacation Planning forums; I said 7 days that is the usual...6 or 7 days But it is always not long enough...
    flutter is offline Moderator
    I said 7 days that is the usual...6 or 7 days
    But it is always not long enough

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    we usually try for 10-12 days- travel time and all

jennifer4321 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    It's never long enough should be my real answer
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'June 11 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Walt Disney World</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Going to Disney!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>Jennifer4321

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer4321
    It's never long enough should be my real answer
    I love your answer.

QuickGold is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I've recently discovered the long weekend trip. Combine weekend with only 2 days off from work and manage to get in 3 park days per trip, with 3-4 trips per year.

Maestr034 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I really try to go for any length of time. I just love going. The longest I have been was 10 days and it was by far the best trip ever. A lil off topic but does anyone else get that sick feeling in your stomach when your last day arrives. Just wanted to make sure I am not suffering from some kind of illness.
    [CENTER]
    The Maestro
    Married at The Disney Wedding Pavilon
    6-4-05

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    oh you are def not the only one who feels that way when you know you have to leave disney! my mom would get "depressed" for days when we got home...and my brother and i would always try to get my parents to stay longer but it never worked....but my dad always said to think of it this way, "when you leave someone else gets to stay in your hotel room and they get to enjoy disney just as much as you did, besides we'll be back soon enough."
    so i would have to say my vote is not long enough too. our trip lenghts depend on who has work and how many days can we not work and things like that.
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

4Mickey is offline &quot;But why is the Rum gone?&quot;
    My "vacation" lasts anywhere from 7-10 days, but recently, I've been doing the long weekend trips. Hey, like everyone else has said, any time at disney is better than no time at disney and no matter how long I stay, it never seems like enough.
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Triviateer is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Two weeks or so.
    "The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." --Victor Hugo

I usually like to go for at least 7 days, but have gone for shorter lengths of time when we've had to. I'll take whatever time at WDW I can get! I would go for a single day if it were available!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    We stay on average 10-14 days.. Last year my bf and I went in June for 12 days but then took a smaller trip back for 5 days days to meet up w/ 17 of my family members... what a trip that was!!!
    BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's like a whole CoP theater!!! LOL!

for me I go in two day trips, normally splitting a 4-day pass in half and using it when I feel, but if I ever wanna meet some of the group ( ), I'm gonna need an annual pass. Usually in two days I can see and do all of my agenda considering us Floridians know the parks like the back of our hands.. though I'm not familiar with AK, all I've seen was Bugs Life. Given that, I'd probably need a half a day more.

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    Well... I'd always thought that both of our family vacations to WDW were two weeks... but turns out that only the second one was. I guess the first one just seemed longer as time went on... I was young (fourth grade) and my sisters and I got tired faster so I guess that could have something to do with it.

of course... when i win the lottery, all my WDW vacations WILL be two weeks long.
    Last edited by rosworms; 05-12-2005 at 01:51 AM.
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

karenuk is offline A-Ticket holder
    We like to go for 2 weeks. We need to make the journey from England worth the while!!
    KarenUK

tiggerguy is online now All Around Good Guy
    I usually stay 4 or 5 days. This year I am going to increase it to 7 and it will be my longest WDW vacation.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

tinkerbellandme is offline A-Ticket holder
    I have been for as short as a one day trip when in the area, and as long as 9 nites on property. The 9 nites was prior to AK and West Side opening, but still did not do everything! This was when Discovery Island was still open, and never did make it there either. Just never enough time when at Disney.

Gin

"I hope that we never lose sight of one thing, that this was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast