Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Combine Discounts: AAA Discount and "4-nights & get 3-nights FREE"... Is it possible? in the Vacation Planning forums; AAA Discount and "4-nights & get 3-nights FREE"... Is it possible? I tried to book and mentioned my AAA discount when booking the 4-nights + get 3 nights free and ...
    RabidDisney is offline A-Ticket holder

Combine Discounts: AAA Discount and "4-nights & get 3-nights FREE"... Is it possible?

AAA Discount and "4-nights & get 3-nights FREE"... Is it possible?

I tried to book and mentioned my AAA discount when booking the 4-nights + get 3 nights free and was told that Disney doesn't honor the AAA discounts when booking a package like 3 free nights.

So I booked the vacation anyway (direct through Disney) to hold the rooms but wanted to know if anyone else knew AAA discount codes to put on top of this or "guide" the Disney employee booking the vacation on the other side to the right screens.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

TTAfanatic is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I would try to book thru mousefan travel, they would be able to get you as deep a discount as possible, they booked my trip, and the service was awesome, they made all my ADR's, got a special room request for me, and offered to book any hard ticket events, I was very impressed.

2001 - Caribbean Beach
    2008 - Pop Century
    2010 - Port Orleans Riverside

www.twitter.com/nickphillips97

I proudly support The FairTax!
    www.FairTax.org

zima-cheryl is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidDisney View Post
    AAA Discount and "4-nights & get 3-nights FREE"... Is it possible?

I tried to book and mentioned my AAA discount when booking the 4-nights + get 3 nights free and was told that Disney doesn't honor the AAA discounts when booking a package like 3 free nights.

So I booked the vacation anyway (direct through Disney) to hold the rooms but wanted to know if anyone else knew AAA discount codes to put on top of this or "guide" the Disney employee booking the vacation on the other side to the right screens.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
    I'll toss in my recommendation for The Magic for Less (themagicforless.com)
    We've been very pleased w/the service. And they will know better than the casual tourist how to work the system & get the best deal.
    Zima-Cheryl

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I was told any package deals had to be made through AAA directly. Not sure how that would work with the other discount.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

heatherhy01 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    We booked the free buy 4 and get 3 free through AAA and we also got the AAA discount, but like I said, we booked direct through AAA.

"When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity."
    -Walt Disney

CleveRocks is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by heatherhy01 View Post
    We booked the free buy 4 and get 3 free through AAA and we also got the AAA discount, but like I said, we booked direct through AAA.
    I'm not trying to be negative, but you didn't get a AAA discount AND the Buy 4 Get 3 Free deal. You got one or the other.

I know you're probably not going to believe me. But trust me on this one. Disney doesn't allow guests (or travel agencies) to "stack" discounts.

Very simple: go to a reliable website such as allears.net and look up your EXACT room category for your EXACT dates. If you are staying 7 nights, you are paying the rack rate for 4 of those nights, plus the cost of the tickets. It should be easy to check on this price. By doing so, you will see that you aren't getting BOTH the AAA discount AND the Buy 4 Get 3 Free promo. AGain, IU'm not trying to be negative ... I'm just speaking the truth.

I don't want the OP to think it's possible to get both.

As for trying to do it through a different travel agency ... even if Disney allowed multiple discounts on a single reservation, you can't do this particular one through any travel agency other that AAA. That's because the ONLY way to get an AAA discount on a PACKAGE is to book the trip through AAA itself. Any travel agent can get you the AAA discount on a room-only reservation, but for a package, it must be through AAA. And since the Buy 4 Get 3 Free promo is a package, the only way one could even dream of getting a AAA discount on it would be booking through AAA.

But that's just an academic exercise that can't possibly happen, since you can't get two discounts on the same reservation, anyway.

The answer to the OP's question is a very clear black-and-white answer: No, you can't stack discounts.
    -- Eric