Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss I'm scared lol! How will the line look the week after the super bowl in the Vacation Planning forums; Me and my girlfriend are going to disney world for the first time from feburary 3-8 what do you guys think the lines will look like? Since the super bowl ...
    beagles is offline A-Ticket holder

I'm scared lol! How will the line look the week after the super bowl

Me and my girlfriend are going to disney world for the first time from feburary 3-8 what do you guys think the lines will look like? Since the super bowl is the 1st

newdrama12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I don't think that you will have much of a problem with the lines. The Super Bowl is in Tampa, so it might be a little busier at the beginning of your trip, but I don't think that it will be that bad.
    You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality" - Walt Disney

beagles is offline A-Ticket holder
    thanks new drama

princesslb is offline A-Ticket holder
    last yr i remember jan-beginning of feb are pretty slow, but if it is in tampa i wonder if that would have some effect, probably not the week after though
    "all my wishes will come true."
    CP alumni spring 2008

newdrama12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    i would imagine that the week before the super bowl will be busier than normal.
    You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality" - Walt Disney

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Yeah, I probably wouldn't want to be around WDW on Friday and especially Saturday before the Super Bowl, but after that, it should be fine.
    ~Ashleigh

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder
    Check out Len Testa's Crowd Calendar on the Unofficial Guide web site. They are very accurate.