Advice for trip in late Oct/early Nov 2009
So I've spent some time the last couple of weeks looking through this site and me and my boyfriend are looking to book a trip, this weeked, for a week in late Oct/early Nov 2009. We want to stay at the All-Star Sports Resort and we are going to drive to Orlando on a Sat and probably be there for dinner and get a 5 day park hopper pass for Sunday-Thursday and are looking to check out of the resort on Friday. So basically 6 nights, 5 days. If someone could help me with some of my questions, that would be great. That way I'll be more prepared when we book this trip!
1. What week do you think we should go? Is there anything going on during these weeks we should know about? Which would be the least crowed?
2. Is there somewhere where we can find which rides will be closed during our stay beforehand?
3. Do you know what the policy is if we have can't come when we originally booked? The reason I'm asking is because if a hurricane hits where I live, I have to be at work. We would want to reschedule and not cancel.
4. What is the weather like in Orlando at this time and would the water parks be open?
5. When can we start making restaurant reservations? How do we go about doing that - is there some sort of an official site? What about character breakfasts - Can we still go without kids?
6. Any other things we should look into? Things we might need to make reservations for or other things that might be fun? Restaurant suggestions? We're both 25 and haven't been in awhile.
Thanks in advance for any information y'all have!!!