Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Fantasmic Schedule in the Vacation Planning forums; I saw in a post on here that Fantasmic has cut down to only 2 nights per week. Does anyone know what nights the shows are and if that schedule ...
    BusDriver is offline Fastpass Holder

Fantasmic Schedule

I saw in a post on here that Fantasmic has cut down to only 2 nights per week. Does anyone know what nights the shows are and if that schedule is going to change during the peak spring break times in March and April?

I have a friend planning a trip for her daughter April 5-10. She has only been to WDW once and her 9 year old daughter has never been. I am helping them plan their trip, and may be down there for a few days with them as a guide, but I can't find the schedule for Fantasmic.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    My Dream Job - WDW Bus Driver

1975 - First Visit; 1985 High School Band Trip; 1986 Grad Night; 1992 First Visit with two oldest daughters; 1997 First Visit with Son; 1998 Joined DVC; 2003 First Visit with Twins

Many visits staying at Old Key West, Grand Floridian, Boardwalk, Contemporary, Disney Institute & All Star Sports

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder
    The official WDW website will post the show dates once known. I really love that show and have written guest communications requesting that they increase the frequency of the shows. Since most changes are prefaced by, "In response to requests from our guests.." or "In order to make our guests visits more enjoyable..", I thought this would be a way to make a visit more enjoyable. Hopefully several people have made this request.

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    The Fantasmic nights have been cut-down during slow season. Last year at this time, they couldn't fill the shows, so they are saving some money by not showing them every night. When spring break season comes around (the time you are coming) you will see an increase in shows to almost every night or whatever is demanded by the guests in the park. So don't worry about it. You will get to see fantasmic!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

BusDriver is offline Fastpass Holder
    That is what I was thinking (and Hoping)

Thanks for the info.
    My Dream Job - WDW Bus Driver

1975 - First Visit; 1985 High School Band Trip; 1986 Grad Night; 1992 First Visit with two oldest daughters; 1997 First Visit with Son; 1998 Joined DVC; 2003 First Visit with Twins

Many visits staying at Old Key West, Grand Floridian, Boardwalk, Contemporary, Disney Institute & All Star Sports

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Reportedly on February 6th, the show will now happen 3 days a week. That should help. Monday, Thursday and Friday I believe.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

M5ward is offline C-Ticket Holder
    We just returned last week and Fantasmic was only presented on Monday (one show) and Thursday (two shows). Our plans didn't allow us to get there which was a big disappointment since it's one of our favorites. We have been there at this time of year before and Fantasmic was every night. We were bummed!
    Michele
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on until Morning!
    šoš * ~ ** ~ * šoš

November, 1981 (CR), November, 1983 (CR), December, 1994 (off-site),January, 2005 (BWI), March, 2006 (BWI), January, 2007 (SSR), November, 2007 (SSR), February. 2008 (BWV), October, 2008 (OKW), January, 2009 (BWV)

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Ok, I called today about end of May Fantasmic nights. It's showing at 9pm on May 24th, 26th, and 28th. Hope that helps someone besides myself
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Fantasmic Schedule

I really hate that the shows have been cut, but when I was there last week, we went to see the second showing on Wednesday night and it wasn't full. There was one section on the right of the ampitheater and two sections on the left that were completely empty. I can see why they did what they did, but I don't like not being able to see it when I want to.
    ~Ashleigh