Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2009 in the Vacation Planning forums; I have got my vacation planned for the last part of Oct- the first part of Nov. I have the deluxe dining plan on my reservations already. Do you think ...
    Shelly Jones is offline A-Ticket holder

Mnsshp

I have got my vacation planned for the last part of Oct- the first part of Nov. I have the deluxe dining plan on my reservations already. Do you think if it goes where they are offering free ddp that I can get that offer. We will be there for 14 days I do not know if that has any thing to do with the plan. When we usally go we miss the free ddp. And as the tickets for MNSSHP I call every month as well and they will tell you Aug. but really they never know when they will be rolling out and every year tickets go on sale early I am hoping they will be on sale in April and if you want the Halloween night Oct 31 you have to get that ticket early cause it sells out fast

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Re: Mnsshp

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Jones View Post
    I have got my vacation planned for the last part of Oct- the first part of Nov. I have the deluxe dining plan on my reservations already. Do you think if it goes where they are offering free ddp that I can get that offer. We will be there for 14 days I do not know if that has any thing to do with the plan. When we usally go we miss the free ddp. And as the tickets for MNSSHP I call every month as well and they will tell you Aug. but really they never know when they will be rolling out and every year tickets go on sale early I am hoping they will be on sale in April and if you want the Halloween night Oct 31 you have to get that ticket early cause it sells out fast
    If free dining is offered then you would be able to change your reservations to include the basic dining package. I believe you have to pay the difference if you the deluxe plan
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

aprilhendrix9 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2009

Last year the free dining was 5 nights stay. We changed our trip from 4 night to 5 nights to include the dining and ended up staying at the Polynesian for an extra night for only $50 total.

We booked in May last year and I was asked then if we wanted to do the Not So Scary Halloween.
    This September!! . . . 2010-6 days-Animal Kingdom
    1994-1 day-Mgic Kingdom-Off Site
    1995-1 day-Magic Kingdom-Off Site
    2008-5 days-Polynesian

Allears.net has the dates for the 2009 Halloween party up! We are working out the funds on our end and I think we may be going the same weekend of the WDW Radio Adventurer's Club hoopla!
    Last edited by ohiodisneydad; 03-24-2009 at 09:14 AM.
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

Mary501 is offline A-Ticket holder

Me too! I am booked for the Adventurer's weekend and was thrilledto see that the MNSSHP was the Saturday of that trip. I've only been once and loved it.
    DVC member since 2000 - Boardwalk Villas
    Magic Meets attendee 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 & 2009
    MagicMeets at Sea 2010
    Lou's Cruise on the Disney Dream 2/27/11
    Alaska cruise May 2011
    Deb's cruise on the Fantasy May 2012
    Lou's cruise November 2013
    Grand Floridian Villas May 2014
    WDWRadio cruise on Dream August 10, 2014
    Tag-o-mania October 2014

Our going is all contingent on free DDP so we'll have to book that and hope for GA tickets for the Adventurer's weekend.

Halloween party is a go if we are there but I might be standing outside of the Adventurer's Club looking all forlorn as you are all in there having a great time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12