Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss AP discounts for May in the Vacation Planning forums; Hey everybody! I was wondering if anyone knew when the Annual Passholder discounts were coming out for hotel rooms in May. I know that they book up fast and I ...
    OnlyImagination is offline A-Ticket holder

AP discounts for May

Hey everybody!

I was wondering if anyone knew when the Annual Passholder discounts were coming out for hotel rooms in May. I know that they book up fast and I wanted to make sure that I got one. Thanks in advance for the help!

Jonathan
    -Jonathan
    "Walt Disney World is a tribute to the philosophy and life of Walter Elias Disney and to the talents, the dedication, and the loyalty of the entire Disney organization that made Walt Disney's dream come true." Roy O. Disney

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    They usually come out a couple of months before hand, so start looking for them at the end of this month or next month (probably next month).

As a little sidebar though, has anyone else had any trouble logging into the passholder section of the website? It has not let me on in over a week and I can't figure out why - just thought I'd ask you guys to see if it's ever happened to you.
    ~Ashleigh

OnlyImagination is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for the quick reply. I did have that happen to me awhile back and I just didn't try for awhile and when I came back it worked. I made sure to check the box at the bottom so that my computer remembered my pass information so it didn't happen again. I am probably wrong because I'm sure that you have checked, but make sure that you have the right kind of pass selected and the very bottom center line of the pass entered. Don't mean to make you sound like a noob, I know you aren't just hope it helps!
    -Jonathan
    "Walt Disney World is a tribute to the philosophy and life of Walter Elias Disney and to the talents, the dedication, and the loyalty of the entire Disney organization that made Walt Disney's dream come true." Roy O. Disney

pigletfan is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I have trouble with the passholder site quite often. I have checked the "remember me" box and then it will work for a while and then I can't log on at all. Maybe you can try from another computer to see if that works.

Mike Rowe is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by pigletfan View Post
    I have trouble with the passholder site quite often. I have checked the "remember me" box and then it will work for a while and then I can't log on at all. Maybe you can try from another computer to see if that works.
    Some times if you do not clean your computer issues logging into accounts can happen.

Try clearing all your cookies, searches, browsing history, ect. before trying to log in again. Also, once you clean everything, you will have to re-enter your info because doing this removes the "Remember Me" cookie.

Depending on you operating system, Windows or Mac, the process will be different.

This is good practice to keep your computer and browser running smooth. I like to do mine once a week.

The site itself could also be having one or more issues. If the above does not work, contact them directly.

Hope that helps.