Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Disney Bride - Sea Breeze Point in the Vacation Planning forums; Congrats, everything looks gorgeous so far! I'm sure it will be magical!...
    Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Re: Disney Bride - Sea Breeze Point

Congrats, everything looks gorgeous so far! I'm sure it will be magical!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    Hey Rachel, did they mention anything to you about having to have private Disney transportation for your dessert party? Like $447 worth?
    Yep, our planner has sent us all the info. I'm not wearing my dress so we won't have to use the special transportation.

Quote Originally Posted by srvivor8369 View Post
    Hi Rachel,
    I was searching Sea Breeze Point at Disney World on the web because we are getting married there and stumbled across your entries and pictures. While scrolling down and reading about all of your news I got to your invitation and discovered we have the same wedding date! As a matter of fact we are getting married at 10:00 a.m. - right before you guys! I just thought that it was funny and what are the chances that would happen. So I figured I would send a congrats your way and tell you everything you are planning looks beautiful.
    Best Wishes to you both!
    Nikki
    That's so cool! Congrats to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Congrats, everything looks gorgeous so far! I'm sure it will be magical!
    Thanks!

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by srvivor8369 View Post
    Hi Rachel,
    I was searching Sea Breeze Point at Disney World on the web because we are getting married there and stumbled across your entries and pictures. While scrolling down and reading about all of your news I got to your invitation and discovered we have the same wedding date! As a matter of fact we are getting married at 10:00 a.m. - right before you guys! I just thought that it was funny and what are the chances that would happen. So I figured I would send a congrats your way and tell you everything you are planning looks beautiful.
    Best Wishes to you both!
    Nikki
    Wow, talk about freaky! Congrats Nikki!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by fungus_01 View Post
    Yep, our planner has sent us all the info. I'm not wearing my dress so we won't have to use the special transportation.
    So they want you to take a special bus if you wear a wedding gown? What is the reasoning, do they say?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    So they want you to take a special bus if you wear a wedding gown? What is the reasoning, do they say?
    You can't wear your dress in any of the parks (due to safety issues) so if I wanted to wear mine to the dessert party we'd have to come in from backstage. And you can't be backstage (unless you're a CM) without a CM and that requires their transportation.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!

That is so good to know! So it is possible to do the dessert party for just the dessert party price? Hmmm...
    Dreams Really Do Come True

How exciting Rachel! Loving that you are sharing all the plans with us!

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!

Sounds good Rach! Safety issues huh? So even if you tried to go to a park in a dress, they'd turn you away? Good thing we're only headed Downtown in our garb. Keep us posted!
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    That is so good to know! So it is possible to do the dessert party for just the dessert party price? Hmmm...
    Yep, you can do a DP just to do a DP if you want!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    How exciting Rachel! Loving that you are sharing all the plans with us!
    Thanks Melissa!

Quote Originally Posted by StarsNStripes View Post
    Sounds good Rach! Safety issues huh? So even if you tried to go to a park in a dress, they'd turn you away? Good thing we're only headed Downtown in our garb. Keep us posted!
    You can go pretty much anywhere on Disney property outside of the parks in your dress so you should be good Natalie!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle

What's Planned So Far

So what do I have planned at this point? Well I purchased my dress back in September (yes, September!) because I knew it would take a while for it to come in. I talked to the bridal shop and they said it should be in this month! Here's the designer's picture, it's from Forever Yours and I'll be wearing it in ivory:

And here's my wedding band:

And here's his ring:

Rach! First off, i'm speechless... Yes, me, of all people.... Now, on to the good stuff...

Girl, if that is not the most stinkin hot dress i've ever laid my eyes on, I don't know what.... and your wedding band... I wonder if I can get married again? Would you let me borrow your dress? Oh, and it'll be my husband i'm marrying again... I promise...

Simply beautiful girl
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Quote Originally Posted by butlers View Post

Rach! First off, i'm speechless... Yes, me, of all people.... Now, on to the good stuff...

Girl, if that is not the most stinkin hot dress i've ever laid my eyes on, I don't know what.... and your wedding band... I wonder if I can get married again? Would you let me borrow your dress? Oh, and it'll be my husband i'm marrying again... I promise...

Simply beautiful girl
    You speechless? I didn't think it was physically possible Girl if you want to get married again (to your husband or otherwise) be my guest.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."

You speechless? I didn't think it was physically possible Girl if you want to get married again (to your husband or otherwise) be my guest.
    Yeah Deb, I plan on remarrying my husband one of these days in the same place Rachel is planning her wedding ceremony!

Rachel's dress is going to look so good on her. I cannot wait to see the wedding photos!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle

Hey, sometimes it happens. I'm known on command to cry like someone stole me on command.... You are gonna be a beautiful bride miss lady

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    Yeah Deb, I plan on remarrying my husband one of these days in the same place Rachel is planning her wedding ceremony!

Rachel's dress is going to look so good on her. I cannot wait to see the wedding photos!
    Well, that's the thing, HE doesn't know yet...... LOL

Yes, her dress is gonna knock her soon to be husband off of his feet
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

I was watching Disney Wedding on the WE channel the other night. They looked like so much fun. I'm so jealous!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...

I love your dress Rachel! It looks great and is the perfect style for an out-door disney wedding!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast