Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Free Dining is Back – Walt Disney World – Fall 2009 in the Vacation Planning forums; Hungry for an irresistible offer? Now you can book a Walt Disney World ® Resort Magic Your Way package and get Free Dining too! This offer requires a minimum 3 ...
    Annette is offline A-Ticket holder

Free Dining is Back – Walt Disney World – Fall 2009

Hungry for an irresistible offer?
    Now you can book a
    Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way package and get Free Dining too!
    This offer requires a minimum 3 night stay with park admission and is valid for travel most nights 8/16/09 - 10/3/09.
    The number of rooms is limited for this offer, so don't wait to long! You must book by 6/21/09.

Want more details? Just visit: http://www.MouseFanTravel.com
    Plus!Book by April 30, 2009 and get a year access to TouringPlans.com - Free!

*Offer is for the standard dining plan and is available most nights 8/16/09 - 10/3/09. 3 night minimum stay is required. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same package. Junior and child rates apply only when occupying room with an adult. Tickets are for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Note: You may book a minimum of 3 nights and a maximum of 10 nights at a variety of rates. Other restrictions may apply.
    Annette
    annette@mousefantravel.com

JLWilkes3RD is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Free Dining is Back – Walt Disney World – Fall 2009

I've been reading you have to stay for 5Nights/6Days to be eligible. Is this true? does anyone know?
    "You can't run away from trouble. There ain't no place that far."- Uncle Remus "Song of the South"

JLWilkes3RD is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Free Dining is Back – Walt Disney World – Fall 2009

I just booked my free dining!!... I'm staying from 8/19-8/23 so you don't need to saty for the 5 nights/6 days like it says on the disneyworld website...

I was on hold for like 15 seconds and the lady helping me (Passion) was prolly the most helpful person I've ever talked to on the phone. She even helped me with ideas on how to propose.
    "You can't run away from trouble. There ain't no place that far."- Uncle Remus "Song of the South"