Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss I need help in the Vacation Planning forums; I will be going to Disney lAnd for my Honeymoon from may 26th till june second and i will wantot do something special just do not know what i can ...
    zwandel is offline B-Ticket Holder

I need help

I will be going to Disney lAnd for my Honeymoon from may 26th till june second and i will wantot do something special just do not know what i can do any suggestions would be great thanks guys
    ZACH

Disnyfan83 is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: I need help

Be sure to get the "just married" buttons from your resort or at any Guest Relations desk. People will congratulate you you everywhere you go, and you may get some special treats from castmembers!!

Also, be sure to stop by Snow White's wishing Well. Both of you throw coins into the fountain - and when you are asked what you wished for, say you didn't wish for anything because all your dreams came true when you got married. Schmaltzy, I know, but chicks dig that!!
    Last edited by Disnyfan83; 04-26-2009 at 12:53 PM.
    Leslie Henson
    leslieH@mei-travel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

Old Magic Kingdom Tour Guides never retire -- we still tell people where to go and what to do!

neverland23 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Try a cruise on the Seven Seas Lagoon. You can make it as elaborate or as simple as you want. Disney can do anything you want! This can be a very romantic experience and during wishes is just magical.

Congratulations!
    Kati
    91'offsite, 92'Caribbean Beach, 93'Caribbean Beach, 94'Beach Club, 96'Boardwalk, 97' Disneyland Hotel, 98'Beach Club , 00'Caribbean Beach, 02'Animal Kingdom Lodge, 04'Wilderness Lodge, 05'Grand Californian, 06'Beach Club, 07'Saratoga Springs, 08' Beach Club

D23 Charter Member

Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
    Next trip ~ July 19 - 26 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

I love the Segway tours. Mixing some silly fun into the romance are memories in the making. We mixed it up on our honeymoon in DL.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.