Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Orlando Stroller Rental in the Vacation Planning forums; Has anyone ever used Orlando Stroller Rental? We are bringing our daughter in September for her first trip (she'll be 17 months) - it will be our first trip with ...
    WDWPartners is offline A-Ticket holder

Orlando Stroller Rental

Has anyone ever used Orlando Stroller Rental? We are bringing our daughter in September for her first trip (she'll be 17 months) - it will be our first trip with a stroller! We know we don't want to rent a Disney stroller, and ours is so big. We were debating on buying a smaller stroller - but have heard good things about Orlando Stroller Rental. Any thoughts?? Thanks!

Disnyfan83 is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Orlando Stroller Rental

I have rented strollers for clients a few times through Orlando Stroller - and have only positive things to say about them!!

My clients were very pleased with the service and the quality of the strollers.

Last time I was down at WDW, I was on a bus with a family that had one of their double strollers. I had never seen the strollers in person, and they let me pick it up and watched as they opened it up once off of the bus. It is a really easy and lightweight stroller. This family also raved about the stroller and the service!

I say go for it!
    Leslie Henson
    leslieH@mei-travel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

Old Magic Kingdom Tour Guides never retire -- we still tell people where to go and what to do!

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

We purchased a cheap umbrella stroller at Wal-Mart and it served us well for our trip.

icoobaby2 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello friends.You guys said right Orlando stroller rental is good but,they charge very high rents.When we visited there with my baby we took Disney Baby Products which include Disney Pushchair, Disney Car seat etc.We saved lot of money by doing so.If you are interested in Disney Baby products then visit the link below.

Michelle C is offline A-Ticket holder

Orlando Stroller rentals have been very well received by the people I know too that have used them...I highly recommend them also...
    Michelle
    Michelle Cunningham, CTC

michelle@MouseFanTravel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

Disney Dream 1/11 and 2/11 - Disney Fantasy 3/11
    Disney Wonder August 08, December 2001
    WDW Oct and Dec 11,Jan 09, Dec 08, Jan 08, Jun 07, Sept 06, Sept 03
    ABD's Southwest Aug 07, Backstage Magic 4/09 & 10/09
    Disneyland Sept 1971 & 25+ more times since

emilyrose0507 is offline A-Ticket holder

When we went last October with out 15 month old I had looked into the Orlando stroller rental too. After I saw just how much they were I was able to find a nice stroller from babies r us for much less. I knew that I wanted a large stroller then and umbrella one because my Daughter was going to take naps in it. After spending a few min think about what I wanted the stroller to have. Ie a few cup holders a large basket and a tray for her so we could place snacks for her to eat on it. We were able to find one. Also look at Target too. The one good thing about babies r us is that you can take the stroller for a spin around the store ( sort of a test drive) We even bought the stroller and took it to IKea where we knew the crowds would be huge to see how it did. And if we did not like it we could just take it back. we have the Graco LiteRider Stroller and love it. but if you have a shoulder style bag to put all your things in it will make leaving the park a lot easier. Also try the Cosco Altura Convenience Stroller from target. It was not that bad getting on and off the trams at night as long as you knew how to work your stroller. Also our daughter loved having her stroller. i am not sure if your flying or not. But going through the airport with out the stroller would have been a problem for us. you will see a lot of parents fighting with strollers when your there. most rent them and do not spend the time learning just how to use it right, or they have not used it in a while so you can see the stress on their face. So whatever you do know how to use it and have fun.

williams is offline C-Ticket Holder

I would really like to not waste very much money, but its better than renting in the parks and also have reasonable price. I also hear because it is far more stress-free for the child.

Best Regards,

emilyrose0507 is offline A-Ticket holder

Even this past October when we went back to the world our Daughter was two and still had the stroller. I loved having our own because I knew how to open it and just how to pack it. Also our daughter loved having her own stroller she knew how to get in it and having something from home helped when she was stress out. It was not that much of a pain to take on the plane at all. I just checked it at the gate. But if you use the Orlando stroller rental let me know how it works out for you...

dsnyqwn1 is offline Fastpass Holder

We are also looking at renting from Orlando Stroller Rental. When we go next time we will have a 1 year old and a 6 year old. We have a McClaren stroller that we brough with us last year but now she will be bigger and alot of the light weight strollers have weight limits (daughter is 5 now and 53 lbs.). We figured it would be easier to rent one from OSR then Disney at 7 days the cost is $80 (plus the insurance) at Disney it is $105 for a single and we would do a double becasue it has more room. Plus we can take it with us when we leave the parks.

I just have one question: How do they handle delievery and returns?

newdrama12 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by dsnyqwn1 View Post

I just have one question: How do they handle delievery and returns?
    Had to do a little bit of research for you. But I found the answer for you.

"If you are staying at a hotel then we will deliver the stroller to the luggage desk/bellman at your hotel. Once you arrive you can give your name to the luggage desk/bellman just as if it were your luggage and have it delivered to your room. On your last day just drop off the stroller to the luggage desk/bellman and have a safe trip home." FAQ
    You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality" - Walt Disney

dsnyqwn1 is offline Fastpass Holder

Awsome, thanks for looking into that for me. I didnt know if we had to be there to receive it or not.