Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss "Save 30% When You.... in the Vacation Planning forums; We've all seen this in our rooms when we stay at the Walt Disney World Resort hotels. "Save 30% when you book your next vacation before you leave." My question ...
    chodnett is offline A-Ticket holder

"Save 30% When You....

We've all seen this in our rooms when we stay at the Walt Disney World Resort hotels. "Save 30% when you book your next vacation before you leave."

My question is, is this worth doing this?

I am going for New Years later this year and would consider booking my next vacation if it is truly worth it.

Thanks!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: "Save 30% When You....

You would have to read the fine print and see what the cancellation fees are and if you can change dates if necessary.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!

The last few "bounceback" offers I've seen have had discounts that vary depending on the level of resort you want to stay at (up to 40% off deluxe, 30% on DVC, 20% on moderates if I remember correctly), and were only valid for certain dates. Pretty sure the holiday season was not included.

If the offer in your room interests you, you can always call the number before you check out and ask for more info, or if they can offer you something for the dates you are interested in going.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

headdad is offline A-Ticket holder

It has been worth it to us. Better discount than the AP rate usually. In fact we just booked a 2 bedroom villa at Bay Lake Towers for less than we paid for 2 rooms at Port Orleans Riverside.

It was 40% off villas and 30% off Deluxe and Moderates.

chodnett is offline A-Ticket holder

Thanks for the info guys!

I guess the discount does not apply to Value resorts? I'm a Pop Century guy myself. haha

Missin'Disney is offline A-Ticket holder

The dates on the Bouncebacks are pretty limited, but if they work with your timeframe for returning to WDW then it can be a great deal for a mod, deluxe or villa. The 40% off DVC studios and villas is a steal.

The same rules and cancellation fees apply as with any package booked through the WD Travel Co. (standard $200 deposit per room) and you can even transfer the ressie to your TA after you get home if you want.

Just remember you have to book it by time you check out!