Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Refrigerators? in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi all, Our family vacation is coming up soon and I was just curious about this. We are going to be staying at all star movies, I know at the ...
    rsp
    rsp is offline A-Ticket holder

Refrigerators?

Hi all,
    Our family vacation is coming up soon and I was just curious about this. We are going to be staying at all star movies, I know at the value resorts there is a approx $10 charge to rent mini refrigerators. Now on with the question, what would Disney do if you took your own with you to the hotel? Just wandering if you are allowed to do this or not. Thanks in advance for any anwers!!!

TTAfanatic is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: Refrigerators?

I stayed at Pop Century last year, and took my own mini fridge, and no one ever questioned it. It was out in the open, with extra drinks sitting on top. I guess your only concern is if you have room for it in the car, I traveled alone, so had lots of space.

2001 - Caribbean Beach
    2008 - Pop Century
    2010 - Port Orleans Riverside

www.twitter.com/nickphillips97

I proudly support The FairTax!
    www.FairTax.org

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

What can they do? But I'd prefer to bring a large cooler instead and just put ice in it once a day...seems easier to me than lugging a fridge(unless you plan on staying for a week or more)

Tim
    Tim is offline D-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by elvistelth View Post
    What can they do? But I'd prefer to bring a large cooler instead and just put ice in it once a day...seems easier to me than lugging a fridge(unless you plan on staying for a week or more)
    I've never heard of anyone bringing their own fridge! That's great! I'd bring a cooler too, you get free, unlimited ice so why not?
    Tim

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

i seen on the disboards that they do a free fridge swap around the resorts.

does anyone on these boards do anything like that?

we were debating renting a fridge for our stay, but i dont know if we wanna spend an extra $50 for 5 nights when we may not have too much,

just wondering...
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

smith913 is offline Fastpass Holder

We bring our small refrigerator every year! Wouldn't leave home without it or my coffee pot! We have never had any problems.
    Samantha

October 2005 - All Star Movies, October 2006 - Pop Century, October 2008 - Pop Century, October 2009 - Pop Century, October 2011 - Pop Century