Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Putting the deposit down today. in the Vacation Planning forums; I was originally planning a trip for the family, but indecision and feet dragging made it a no go. Well, since I still wanted to go I talked to my ...
    04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day

Putting the deposit down today.

I was originally planning a trip for the family, but indecision and feet dragging made it a no go. Well, since I still wanted to go I talked to my sister about a trip for the two of us. Going through MFT we are booking a trip to WDW for the second week of February. We thought about a moderate, but budget made it a better idea to stick with a value resort. We're going to be staying at the All-Star Movies resort, my first time at one of the All-Stars. I'm getting in touch with Stephanie of MFT today to pay the deposit on our trip, and I'm very excited. We're also flying down and using the Magical Express, we REALLY don't want to rent a car. This will be our first time flying into Orlando International, when three of us went last year we went into Sanford and used a car service. That was a fairly large expense that I'd rather avoid, and we won't be going anywhere off property any way. The thing I like the most is that with using a travel agent, they are working to get us the best deal even after we book. I'm rambling, but I'm just so excited.

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Putting the deposit down today.

Have fun planning and have a great trip.

WE ARE BOOKED!!! Talked to Stephanie on Friday evening and got the deposit put down. She also let me know that if we want to make ADRs then we can start that on the 10th. I'm really wanting to try Kouzzina and Boma, I think lunch at Kouzzina would be nice since it would also be a little cheaper. How easy is it to do a walk-in at Tusker? We wanna do stuff we don't normally do. She's never been on Mission: Space, poor kid.

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Yep, slapping down that deposit makes it real huh? It sounds strange, but I actually got excited after we put down our deposit. We are actually going after all the planning!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

Yeah, every so often she or I will say "Hey!" and the other replies "We're going to Disney World!", a bit goofy for a couple of 20 somethings but it's Disney. Hope you have fun on your trip as well Firemedic!

I got an email from Stephanie with MFT and she gave me the reservation number with the rest of our info to follow in another email. I need to check it, because I'm not positive she added the Disney trip insurance. She asked about our flight info and whether we got trip insurance on that, but I'm not sure if we have it on the Disney reservation. Anyone have an idea what the crowds will be like in February? We'll be there just before schools start doing Spring Breaks, so I'm hoping the crowds won't be as bad. I think President's Day, or whatever holiday, is the weekend that we're leaving which means crowds may start to pick up just a bit at the end of the trip.