Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss In need of help for a day-by-day itinerary. in the Vacation Planning forums; I am going to WDW in 6 days (horay!) and I'm in need of some help planning a day-by-day schedule. We are going to MVMCP on 11/29, and we will ...
    disneyloveee is offline B-Ticket Holder

In need of help for a day-by-day itinerary.

I am going to WDW in 6 days (horay!) and I'm in need of some help planning a day-by-day schedule. We are going to MVMCP on 11/29, and we will be meeting up with about 5 other people from probably 11/24-11/29 (excluding Thanksgiving). We have no dining plans, but for the past few years, we have been lucky at places like Chef Mickey's or 50's Prime Time Cafe with walk-ins and just going to our resort front desk the day/night we get to WDW and asking if there are any openings. We LOVE Extra Magic Hours, too! I put in a question to Doug on the WDW Mom's Panel, but there was a disclaimer saying he may not get back due to all the questions the Moms Panel gets.

Please help me plan a day-by-day itinerary.
    "When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage."
    -Walt Disney

Tony Caggiano is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: In need of help for a day-by-day itinerary.

I realize that it is quite late, but if I were you I would at least try to make afew ADRs for the trip.
    Thanksgiving weekend is notoriously busy. While you may find that you can get the odd walk-in, you will more than likely be shut out of alot of places.
    ADRs are easy to make and FREE...so take advantage!!!
    I have actually been known to call for ADRs while on a bus on my way to a park, never hurts to try.
    I have been going to WDW for years, and while I have never personally used a strict Touring Plan, I do think that they have merit.
    Len Testa's Plans are well thought out and very effective. I have recommended them to friends, time and again, and they have been very happy with the results.
    I personally, am a HUGE fan of ROPE DROP!!!
    I am probably in line before park opening 9 out of 10 days that I am in WDW.
    Then, I head back to the room around 1-2pm for lunch, swimming and nap...then return to a park for the evening and some fireworks!!!
    Morning Extra magic hours are nice, IF you are there early...otherwise you will arrive to find that the park will be the busiest of the four for that day!
    If you have any specific questions, post them or drop me a private message...Always glad to help!

~TONY

Ok great thanks.. What places do you recomened to make ADRs for day of/day before?
    "When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage."
    -Walt Disney

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Depends on what type of food you're after or where you will be. I've always lucked out at The Wave in the Contemporary.

We deffenetley are big fans of every Disney resturant (yes, we aren't picky haha) but we will have younger children, so were leaning towards character dining.
    -Walt Disney