Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Magic Express? in the Vacation Planning forums; Anymore news good or bad about this? We are using this when we go on June 19 and was wondering if it was running any smoother since it has bee ...
    jacketsfan683 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Anymore news good or bad about this? We are using this when we go on June 19 and was wondering if it was running any smoother since it has bee up and running for a month or so?
    Eric

sschallau is offline A-Ticket holder
    We are leaving on Friday, June 3 and haven't received the luggage tags or anything else for the Magical Express service. I have read here that we will still be able to use the service, but am disappointed not to get the full effect.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I leave on Friday for WDW...I have all my tags and I'm ready to go. I get back on Monday June 6th, so all let you all know how it went.

Thank you Stitch and have fun. I leave on the 19th so please let me know ho it goes.
    Eric

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    Call and see if they were mailed out to you, I have read on other boards that, some people are getting them the day before they leave.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

Thanks, they told us we would receive them about 2 weeks out but my wife is going to call later this week to be sure.
    Eric

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    How many tags do you get? Mr. iwannabeminnie and I usually end up leaving with 5 bags and coming home with 7 or 8. One year Eeyore took a whole suitcase by himself (well, I HAD to have it). I am going to have to learn how to pack light. But I really NEED my red shoes for my red outfit, and my blue shoes for my blue outfit, and my pink shoes, and my green shoes, and.............
    They call me "Nana"

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I got 4 tags, but I am going alone. They may send more for families. The book they send you is all custom printed with your flight info and everything...it's really cool! And the ID tag they send you is SO pretty.

Hopefully we do get more we have 6 people going. Well anyway Stich have fun and I will be about 15 days behind you.
    Eric

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Okay gang, stitch wanted me to let you know about Magical Express and her trip so far.......I guess they don't take into consideration when a flight gets delayed that people may want their luggage before morning. Poor April had a flight delay and did not get in until 12:40am. The bus got her to All Star Movies at around 1:40am so the process took about an hour. At 2:00am she checked at the front desk and was told that it may take up to 3 hours to get her luggage and they would leave a message on the phone when it came in.......she slept in her clothes. She was on her way to the front desk again at 6:26am (in the pouring rain) because there was no message light blinking when she woke up and feeling bad that she kept waking poor flutter to find one person on duty and a cranky crowd. A person in line suggested she check where the luggage was and through the window she's sees her suitcase. The baggage person said it came in at 3:00am and she was sssoooo sorry no one let April know.

So if you are arriving in the morning or during the day and don't need your suitcases until evening, the process seems to work......but if you are arriving at night or have flight issues you may run into a problem. Maybe bringing a days worth of stuff in a carry on just in case would help.

Now if it would just stop raining everything would be right in the world!
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Janet
    Sorry to hear that she had such a rough time. I think we'll pass on this "feature".
    My luck with luggage hasnt been all that great. My suitcase ended up in Munich on my trip earlier this year, it was ok but I was in Dusseldorf And the newark,nj airport has done all sorts of lovely things with my suitcases.
    So I think that we wont ride the Magical Express

How's April doing otherwise?

Marie

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Thanks Marie....She is tired but with great group of people so I'm sure she will be just fine. She said she would ride the bus again but would pick her bag up herself and take it on the bus with her. They played Finding Nemo on the bus ride and she was the second stop so it wasn't that bad. I always drive down but I would never use it or recommend the service to anyone either. I would sign up though to get the tags so I could scrapbook it with my pictures.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

glad to hear that she's doing better

great idea - I'll use them for scrapbooking!!!

Maybe some day we can start a forum for those of us who scrapbook. I may post a picture of a page I have done once I get some done. April also said there were some great new items to use for scrapbooking so I can't wait until she comes home with them.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

I've been trying to get it going

no one has been answering my posts

I have lots of ideas and lots of stuff to trade if anyone is interested = I need to get a scanner to scan some of the pages in

Lou can you start us up a forum for this? Please?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast