Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Surprise Gift in the Vacation Planning forums; I'm planning on surprising my hubbie on our Honeymoon with a gift on arrival from Disney Floral and Gifts. My Mum has offered to put the charge on her card ...
    Vadania is offline C-Ticket Holder

Surprise Gift

I'm planning on surprising my hubbie on our Honeymoon with a gift on arrival from Disney Floral and Gifts.

My Mum has offered to put the charge on her card so that the transaction isn't noticed on our account but I live in the UK and was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible?

I've searched the website but I can't find anything about ordering internationally for our arrival.

I sent an e-mail to Disney Floral and Gifts but they're having problems with their e-mail response system and asked to call - with the time difference it's tricky.

I heard them on the WDW Podcast and they sound so accommodating I think I'm stressing over nothing.

Kungaloosh!!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Surprise Gift

Yes, they do accept international orders as long as you have a credit card that they accept. According to their website they accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Good luck
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Disnyfan83 is offline Fastpass Holder

They are sooooo wonderful to work with!!! Give them a call, and they can put together just about anything you can think up!! I have used them many times, and my clients have always been thrilled by the results.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding & Honeymoon!!
    Leslie Henson
    leslieH@mei-travel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

Old Magic Kingdom Tour Guides never retire -- we still tell people where to go and what to do!

disney_barbie is offline B-Ticket Holder

I've ordered things from Disney Florist on my last three trips to WDW as well as arranging gifts to be delivered to my parents when they've been visiting the World!

Never had any problem with them accepting a UK credit card (I have mastercard).
    It might be easier to ring up than order through the website - you get to speak to a Dream Maker CM and they are soo lovely & will make suggestions of how to personalise/add to the gifts.

Btw if you ring 08448 610 610 - and the 001-407-827-3505 (Disney Florist) it only costs 1p per minute.. avoid those international call charges!!

Emma xx