Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Pre Trip Excitement and Flashbacks from last time! in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by Dizisit I would... And then when people ask why your wearin' it 'cause they know it's not St. Patrick's Day, you can say... "What? You don't know ...
    petals3485 is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Pre Trip Excitement and Flashbacks from last time!

Quote Originally Posted by Dizisit View Post
    I would...
    And then when people ask why your wearin' it 'cause they know it's not St. Patrick's Day, you can say... "What? You don't know what day this is?!?!"
    Lol maybe so I've a little miss ireland t-shirt as well but was going to wear that a different day and then our lei's for O'hana are irish coloured as well lol!

Chrissy pics are on bebo so hopefully ya won't have to log in there

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by petals3485 View Post
    Oh and also today on way home from a family event in Dublin we went into this Leprechaun Museum thing and who did I find on the wall only:

Mr. Disney
    Apparently he is of Irish Decent and came to Ireland in 1959 to look for a Leprechaun but never managed to catch one cos they were to fast for him but he did make the movie Darby O'Gill and the little people after inspired by Irish Leprechauns and everything he learned in Ireland.... or so they told us in the museum!
    The family name was originally "d'Isigny". They came to England from Normandy in 1066 with William the Conqueror. When William ascended the English thrown, he encouraged them and the others to settle in the conquered territories.
    They got into a bit of trouble supporting the Duke of Monmouth's rebellion against King James II. The heads of the family were ordered arrested and incarcerated in the Tower of London, but managed to escape to the safety of Ireland.
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?

The family name was originally "d'Isigny". They came to England from Normandy in 1066 with William the Conqueror. When William ascended the English thrown, he encouraged them and the others to settle in the conquered territories.
    They got into a bit of trouble supporting the Duke of Monmouth's rebellion against King James II. The heads of the family were ordered arrested and incarcerated in the Tower of London, but managed to escape to the safety of Ireland.
    Excellent we rock!!

Lol maybe so I've a little miss ireland t-shirt as well but was going to wear that a different day and then our lei's for O'hana are irish coloured as well lol!

Chrissy pics are on bebo so hopefully ya won't have to log in there
    I'd wear it ALL on that day...!

And...ya' just had to mention 'Ohana, didn't ya'?! My whole face is waterin' now! HUGE Skewers of MEAT...a guys dream come true!!!

Excellent we rock!!
    Yes. Yes you do...!
    Now I wanna' be Irish... *hissy*
    I'm about 3/4 Czech and the rest is German.
    I had a great aunt that married into the family who was Irish. Does that count...even a little...?!

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

i dont know what i am.. i believe my fathers last name is Scottish but that doesnt mean anything..
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Yes. Yes you do...!
    Now I wanna' be Irish... *hissy*
    I'm about 3/4 Czech and the rest is German.
    I had a great aunt that married into the family who was Irish. Does that count...even a little...?!
    I think it does.. At the moment on telly over here the Irish kind of beauty pagent the Rose of Tralee is on and girls from all over the world enter it and they have to have an Irish connection to enter so alot of them are like my great great great great great granny's auntie's cousin was from Dublin or some such stuff lol! So I'm sure a great auntie married into family counts as well!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    i dont know what i am.. i believe my fathers last name is Scottish but that doesnt mean anything..
    My great-granny was from Scotland!

um 22 days

Going to bed now cos gots to work tomorrow at 7.45am.. that's 2.45am Florida time dang that's early!

dang that is early
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

dang that is early
    lol yeah but then I finish at 7am florida time (12 our time) it's not to bad have rest of the day to myself then I love working mornings cos of that. Don't like evening shifts!

oh and got my first lot of Dollars today going to order more when I get paid and count the penny jar and now lady in bank says my debit card should work in most shops dude other day said it would only work in some hmmm I dunno!

This time three weeks I'll be adding final stuff to suitcases and hand luggage and trying to get some zzzzzzzzzzz's during the day

awesome girlie.. only 3 weeks left
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

I know woo this time three weeks we'll be getting ready to catch airport bus

3 weeks girl.. its so close now.. when i'm 3 weeks out i will start losing sleep..lol from excitement
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

3 weeks girl.. its so close now.. when i'm 3 weeks out i will start losing sleep..lol from excitement
    haven't started losing sleep yet... starting to watch disney dvd's though lol! Was going to do one every day from 16 days left on but then I was bored last night while trying to fix ipod so I put a disney xmas dvd on that I got last year and hadn't watched yet... it was cute lol! Didn't have time for one today though cos I was working... Will watch two tomorrow to make up for it

oh and 20 days left and since i've no flashbacks left i thought i'd stick up my semi schedule! I say semi schedule cos most days are not really stuck only two adr's and then the halloween party so if we decide to change other days we can anyways:

Day 1 is flying!
    2: Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure... HARRY POTTER!!! Prob do IOA second cos I heard it's easier to get into HP part after 3!
    3: Florida Mall and MNSSHP
    4: Shopping centre day
    5: Seaworld
    6: Animal Kingdom... and maybe Epcot. AK is open til 5 and we have hopper option so we'll see how we feel and if we're not tired we might go over to Epcot for a while cos it's open til 9 but our main focus is AK cos we've never really explored it properly!
    7: Shopping centre/rest day... shopping can be restful right?!!
    8: Hollywood studios and I have a lunch ADR in Sci fi that day thanks to Chrissy helping to organise that Arthur's Day!
    9: Magic Kingdom.. I'm divided on this cos I've never seen park opening ceremony which I would like to see but then I want to see wishes which won't be on til 9 that night and I know if we arrive at 9am we probably won't last til 9 that night in the park so don't know which to do yet! We'll see how we go when we get there I guess!
    10: Last Florida day.. Have CB booked at O'hana and plan to explore downtown disney unless other trip goer doesn't want to go back to something else!
    11: Fly to New York then possibly go to waxworks and/or worlds biggest build a bear shop... trip mascot is a used to be white build a bear so slight fan!
    12: Sight seeing day
    13: Sight seeing again... apparently ticket you get for loop buses lasts for two days hence second sight seeing.. Wicked on broadway that night
    14: Shopping!! Lion King on broadway that night
    15: fly home boo

All that equals epic trip I won't want to go home after... except I'll miss my boys (doggies) it's first time I've left the pup for that long.
    Last edited by petals3485; 09-01-2010 at 10:56 AM.

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast