Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss What is the first thing... in the Vacation Planning forums; I think that's a great philsophy, and one which I have told parents for years (not that they all listen). By not taking your child to the MK first, they ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I think that's a great philsophy, and one which I have told parents for years (not that they all listen).

By not taking your child to the MK first, they won't be disappointed by other parks (e.g. Epcot) that aren't quite as kid-friendly, fun, etc.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    The great thing about Disney is that not any one park is the same. My children had as much fun at Epcot as Magic Kingdom. If you asked them to pick their favorite park, they would tell you that they couldn't. They had a great time in all of them. Laura

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    No routine - we just always do whatever we feel like doing!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    We ALWAYS head for Epcot and lunch! Usually Le Cellier, but I think this next trip we are going to try the Garden Grill.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    We always planned our trips around food - so the kids were never disappointed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123