Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss TSA and Souvenirs? in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by JNota0005DakMC never saw Sounds Dangerous...? i wouldnt blame you if you didnt... Nope, lol Originally Posted by WDW4Ever I actually liked Sounds Dangerous the first time I ...
    lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: TSA and Souvenirs?

Quote Originally Posted by JNota0005DakMC View Post
    never saw Sounds Dangerous...? i wouldnt blame you if you didnt...
    Nope, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by WDW4Ever View Post
    I actually liked Sounds Dangerous the first time I saw, er heard, it. But the second time I noticed the more run-down look of it.

But as far as snowglobes and TSA goes, the big ones are definitely a no-go. But last time we went my mom had two of the small ones in her carry-on, not even thinking about the liquid in it. The TSA agent looked at my mom and semi-whispered "Do you have snowglobes?" My mom looked at him, realized it, and her eyes got big and said "Oh no." The TSA agent, again semi-whispering, said "I'll let them go"

So I don't know if we got lucky, I'm assuming we did, but when they are souvenirs they may be slightly more lenient and depending on how many and the size of them.

Long story short, put them in your checked baggage
    Thanks, I'm not that big on Snow globes anyways, I really really like the huge ones that Disney has but I can afford those anyways lol
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!

They allow metal knitting needles....i'm thinking you're good! Haha!
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

I should hope so if they allow those lol.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12