Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Priority seating in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi everyone! I've been coming to the site for a couple of weeks now, and was afraid to write any mesages because you guys know like so much about Disney! ...
    judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder

Priority seating

Hi everyone! I've been coming to the site for a couple of weeks now, and was afraid to write any mesages because you guys know like so much about Disney! But I'm going in June with my parents and brothers and keep seeing people talking about priority seating. Sorry for the stupid question, but can someone tell me what that is and if i need to do it? This is only my second time there and my mom wants me to help help plan the trip.

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by judycats
    Hi everyone! I've been coming to the site for a couple of weeks now, and was afraid to write any mesages because you guys know like so much about Disney! But I'm going in June with my parents and brothers and keep seeing people talking about priority seating. Sorry for the stupid question, but can someone tell me what that is and if i need to do it? This is only my second time there and my mom wants me to help help plan the trip.

Priority seatings are similar to reservations. You call Disney 60 days from the day you want to eat somewhere. there is a website to help you figure that out at : http://pscalculator.net/
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    You call 407-WDW-DINE (939-3463) and tell them what you need and when and they give you a PS number and you give it to the hostess at the restaurant and you get in pretty quick! At least we always have every time we make a PS!! Enjoy and have fun- planning is a good part of the fun ( at least for me it is -it add to the excitement!!)

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Yep. They covered it. It is a reservation, just in Disney terms. You can get in faster than those who just walk up at the last second. What places are you looking at to make PS at? (or have you decided)

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    how was your trip judycats?

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Hey judy... when is/was your trip?
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

iamdaisyduck is offline C-Ticket Holder
    If I miss the 60 days for Cinderella breakfast is there ANY way to get one??

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by iamdaisyduck
    If I miss the 60 days for Cinderella breakfast is there ANY way to get one??
    It is now 90 days that you can call to make a PS for Cindy's. Keep calling, someone may have a cancellation. You may even try walking up to Cindy's to see if they will let you in. Of course you have to wait til the park opens. When I made a PS for Cindy's, it was prior to the park opening. They checked for our names on a list before they would let us into the MK.

Getting a PS for Cindy's breakfast is really the luck of the draw. It took me 4 mornings 3 years ago calling exactly at 7AM. I struck out the first 3 days and on the 4th I grabbed whatever time they had open.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...