Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss MEI is the best in the Vacation Planning forums; I've been working with Coleen at Mousefan Travel, and she's done a great job for us. We needed a last-minute reservation for a campsite at Fort Wilderness in early January ...
    Mike Fink is offline C-Ticket Holder

MEI is the best

I've been working with Coleen at Mousefan Travel, and she's done a great job for us. We needed a last-minute reservation for a campsite at Fort Wilderness in early January . . . that's a tall order for that time of year. Coleen worked it and worked it and got us exactly the site we needed.

She's also been a big help booking our WDW Radio cruise.

Thanks, Coleen and Mousefan.

beci is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: MEI is the best

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Fink View Post
    I've been working with Coleen at Mousefan Travel, and she's done a great job for us. We needed a last-minute reservation for a campsite at Fort Wilderness in early January . . . that's a tall order for that time of year. Coleen worked it and worked it and got us exactly the site we needed. She's also been a big help booking our WDW Radio cruise. Thanks, Coleen and Mousefan.

Hey Mike!

Thank you so much for the post and so glad to hear Coleen was able to make a little magic for you!

Looking forward to seeing you on the cruise!
    Beci Mahnken, ctc-mcc
    MEI & Mouse Fan Travel
    beci@MouseFanTravel.com

Mike Fink is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by beci View Post
    Hey Mike!

Thank you so much for the post and so glad to hear Coleen was able to make a little magic for you!

Looking forward to seeing you on the cruise!
    Be careful what you ask for, because I'm a MANIAC and my kids are even worse! You might like my wife Anne Marie, she's mostly normal.

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Fink View Post
    I've been working with Coleen at Mousefan Travel, and she's done a great job for us. We needed a last-minute reservation for a campsite at Fort Wilderness in early January . . . that's a tall order for that time of year. Coleen worked it and worked it and got us exactly the site we needed.

She's also been a big help booking our WDW Radio cruise.

Thanks, Coleen and Mousefan.
    Coleen was our Agent too and it was the first time we ever used a travel agent. My wife and I had always planned our trips together but they were always off property. Our last trip was our very first stay on property and it included free dining. I sent Coleen all of our dining choices and she got us almost everything we wanted. The only thing we missed was breakfast at Cinderella Castle but we had lunch there instead and it turned out great.

MEI and Coleen will definitely be my go to travel agent/agency for our next stay on property
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort