Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Fantasyland Openings in the Vacation Planning forums; hey everyone! My best friend and I are crazy about Disney (which is rare considering we are 18 and all our friends make fun of us ) and she LOVES ...
    mick_chick17 is offline A-Ticket holder

Fantasyland Openings

hey everyone!

My best friend and I are crazy about Disney (which is rare considering we are 18 and all our friends make fun of us ) and she LOVES Disney princesses! So we are so pumped for the expansion of fantasyland! I read on the disney blog that they are opening it up in chunks. We were wondering if disney will release the dates when the different attractions will open so we can plan our trip around it. We went down last september and were lucky enough to be some of the first guests at La Hacienda and it was so remarkable and adds some extra magic! Also, is there any way we could get tickets to attend the opening party?

Thanks!

May 2005- GKTW for a Make-A-Wish Trip
    Feb 2007- Off Property and 1 night at All-Star Movies
    December 2008-09- All-Star Music Orchestra Trip
    BIRTHDAY TRIP
    SEPTEMBER 2010

All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them--Walt Disney aka The Man

newarknut is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Fantasyland Openings

The dates are always a little flexible. I expect there'll be some soft openings of the attractions. Keep an eye on the projected opening dates and remember they could be a moving target.

What you might want to do is plan multiple trips down so you can be sure to give yourself enough opportunities to be a part of the festivities

Enjoy!

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

tourist is offline A-Ticket holder

Nice article and thanks for sharing HauntedGabe.

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)

Great article!
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ