Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss 11 Months?? in the Vacation Planning forums; Okay, so the earliest that you're allowed to book a WDW vacation is 11 months, right? I know this is true for a Vacation Club resort, but I was just ...
    egran125 is offline C-Ticket Holder

11 Months??

Okay, so the earliest that you're allowed to book a WDW vacation is 11 months, right? I know this is true for a Vacation Club resort, but I was just wondering if it was the same for a resort like the Caribbean Beach Resort... for something like a post-graduation trip among 4 friends... for next year. Anyone know?
    ./.// / Eric /. / /

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    We book a year ahead of time when we went in 2000 for AllStar Sports. We went through AAA though.

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Hm...not sure, but I know that you can make a PS for Hoop-Dee-Doo up to 2 years in advance, so that might mean something...
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Hmmm so maybe I can do it like within this month, even though the trip is going to be scheduled for NEXT July. I just have to figure out the date of graduation and such.
    ./.// / Eric /. / /

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    We are planning a trip for next June and I was told you can book the trip anytime, but you have to understand that your quoted price may change if the rates go up. We could plan our trip now, but since I am going in Sept...I figured I'll book our trip as soon as I come back.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

So maybe that means that all the resorts other than Vacation Club resorts are anytime... and the VC ones are 11 months... since they're really popular and stuff... make sense?
    ./.// / Eric /. / /

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    hmm..when i originally booked mine in Feburary of this year for this Sept...they never said anything about if the rates go up you have to pay the diff..only if you can save more they will refund you the diff...guess it depends on who you talk to and how much money the company wants to make..lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    The Disneyworld.com website lets you select dates up to 2 years from today on the front page, but then when you click to get a quote, you get this message:

"To book your package online, your arrival date must be on or before December 29, 2005. Please call us if you require an arrival date after that."
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page