Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Three Kinds of magic. On fantastic Price in the Vacation Planning forums; Price for 5-night 6 Day Magic Your Way package plus Dining Accomadations for five nights at a value resort Disney Theme Park tickets for six days good at one park ...
    Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

Three Kinds of magic. On fantastic Price

Price for 5-night 6 Day Magic Your Way package plus Dining

Accomadations for five nights at a value resort

Disney Theme Park tickets for six days good at one park per day (no hopping)

Disney Dining Plan

For $425 per adult, $209 per junior (ages 10-17) $168 per child (ages 3-9)

Must book by July 3rd and travel between August 21 - October 4, 2005

Check out your local AAA

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    It is a great deal and is saving us over $200.....You can get the park hopper added on for $35(i think-cant rember) I added up an average of what each snack/counter service/sit-down meal costs for 2 adults for those 5 nights(they dont count the 6th day on it) and it adds up to a bit over $400 -nice little perk

You can also book it straight thru the Disney Reservations #-only thing you dont get is the parking thing and a keychain(pretty much that anyway)
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Its a Happy Day is offline A-Ticket holder
    We have booked for October - 7 nights/8 days with a 7 day hopper plus pass - Might add a couple more nights to spend a whole day in the water parks too. But anyway, family of 4 - 2 adults, 2 children, in disney with the dining package came to just under 1600.00 - I booked through AAA just so that when I have questions I don't have to call long distance and I can continuously deal with the same person - pricing was the same either way. If you are getting the dining discount the AAA discount doesn't also apply. Price works out to be around $60.00 per person per day food included. I had already booked my package before this deal came out and was able to call and have the dining special added on without any charges adding on, so if you are already booked don;t be afraid to make the call. The package is over $600.00 savings for us! I looked into food prices and even by using some of the tips on saving for meals it's expensive to eat there. Without the dining plan it would have been burgers and chichen nuggets for a week with 1 or 2 sit down meals for that much money - now we get a sit down meal each day! Only extra money we'll need will be actually spending money and we're driving so we'll bring extras for breakfast so we won't add $$$ on there.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Good deal! Can you tell me the type of room you got?

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    When in October are you booked? The deal is only good through the 4th. I know, because I had to change my trip to the end of September instead of the end of October.
    They call me "Nana"

We are staying at the value resorts - all stars - primary reasons for staying there vs. other resorts on Disney are...1.) cost (how much time do you really spend in the rooms), 2.) I have a 3 & 4 yr old so I thought decor would go over more with them (oversized toys/sports/music/etc) If you look at other resorts the look seems to appeal more to adults than kids and I didn't want my screaming kids to bother honeymooners/romantic couples on vacation, etc. All resorts have pools and we are planning to spend most of the time in the parks.

The offer stands that as long as you "check in" prior to 10/4 the dining deal is good. We are checking in on 10/3 and my inlaws are checking in on 10/4 and we both got the dining meal included. My mother tried to get booking information and the rep she got told her the dates were too late so make sure you are talking to someone who know whats going on or ask them to check on it. Also if you are looking at a specific resort and they tell you they no longer have the special available ask them to check other "value" "moderate", etc. hotels and see if they have openings. This special is first come first serve so as long as your pricing info doesn't change it may not be too important to stay at say pop century vs. all star music, etc.