Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Help! Stuck on last day! in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi, I'm desperate for some help! I've booked flights with TCD and were supposed to leave Sandford at 16.00 but the flights have now been put back to 21.00. We're ...
    tweenie is offline A-Ticket holder

Help! Stuck on last day!

Hi,
    I'm desperate for some help! I've booked flights with TCD and were supposed to leave Sandford at 16.00 but the flights have now been put back to 21.00. We're coming off the Disney Cruise at 9.00am and as we're staying at the Caribbean Beach, we've decided not to hire a car and have already booked transfers. This is now going to mean that we're stuck at Sandford for 10 hours. Someone has suggested a trip to Kennedy Space Centre via a local taxi and then get the transfer direct from there. What about luggage? Any suggestions would be gratefully received. Is there anyone who can give me any advice who this has happened to? We don't want to hire a car as we've found that with staying on Disney property we don't make full use of it.
    Thanks,
    Cath

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I'm confused. Is there a reason you cannot call your booked ground transportation and explain your flight delay?

I would think they deal with this all the time, though I am not familar with the logistics of the Sandford airport.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

tweenie is offline A-Ticket holder
    Sorry, I don't think I explained myself very well! We come off the ship at 9.00am and don't fly until 21.00. As we don't have a hire car, we need something to do for the intervening hours. Our ground transportation will pick us up at whatever time we like.
    Cath